Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

*entering the bar with kiro* And look, just because it's a freaking tank, with dual guns, doesn't mean its required by law to fire it down range into a convoy without the go-ahead..
Kiro (played by TyroDragon45)

Its the principle!

You hit their ammunition racks and the explosion nearly took us with it..
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

Aello gave the man, whom she learned was named Cherry, a wave. She didn't like to talk in the morning. However, she wasn't feeling snappy, on account of getting a decent night's sleep last night. When she got her food, she also signaled for a cup of cold water. Once receiving that, she dropped some leaved into the water and waited as something seemed to seep out of said leaves. The leaves where small, about the size of a human female's thumb. They were black with a bright white pattern on them.

Eating her meal, the half goblin listened to the din around her. It took a bit, but she realized that Cherry still needed her name. Using common sign language, she spelt out "Aello," before returning to her food.
“Nice to meet pleasure to meet you Aello, unfortunately I only know how to read sign language, not use it. But I do have something back in my room that will help with communication, one second.” He gets up to leave and runs into the newcomers,” Oh my goodness I’m so sor- Tyro? Kiro? How in the nine realms did you get here!?”

Aello couldn't help, but chuckle and give him a small, amused smile. She wasn't deaf, just chose not to speak at the moment. However, before she could correct him, the man had darted off. Hearing the newcomers, she turned to look at them, giving them a warning glare. grabbing her now ready tea, she took a sip, leaving the two leaves she dropped in floating in the liquid.

Kiro wanted to show me a place he considered a "kick a**" bar
“First of all, it’s an inn, not a bar, secondly, I have to go to my room and get something so I’ll be back, and thirdly it’s great to see y’all!” He quickly hugs Tyro and fist bumps Kiro, then heads to his room to rummage through it.

Huh

Welp, kiro go do whatever then, guess im gonna go into the main lobby.. *tyro does so, seeing the people hanging around, and just pulls out his phone, sitting down*
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

She looks at Tyro and walks over to him. "Hello. My name's Void." She wasn't so great at introductions.
Cherry walks back in holding something and sits back down next to Aello. “Hello again! Sorry for the wait, I’m notoriously bad at looking for things. Speaking of it, here you go,” he hands her a small, leather notebook dyed blue. “Make sure you’re holding the journal when you use it, I’d recommend holding it with the book opened in the middle so it’s balanced. All you have to do is focus on what you want to say, and when I say focus I mean that you gotta be really sure that is what you want to say, and the words should appear on the pages. My son’s half sister asked me to make this for one of her friends who lost their ability to speak.”

Void listened to Cherry speak and, as she did, her curiosity grew. She began to daydream about the possibilities of him having some sort of magic, enchanting abilities or enchantments, and what else he might be able to make.

To humor the male, Aello did as he said, shaking her head in amusement as the following words appeared,
*It's not that I cannot speak, I simply choose not to in order to now wear out my throat. It's simply the scars of an od injury, no worries. That and I need my tea before I can even attempt to speak in the morning.* She sipped said tea as she waited for Cherry's response. The half goblin sighed as the chill of the tea calmed and relaxed her throat; she leaned back slightly for a few minutes, then decided to set the mug down and let the liquid settle in her stomach.

Void decided to go over to Aello and Cherry out of curiosity and boredom. She sat next to Aello and looked at them. "So...How's things over here?" She asked in a joking way.
“Oh, well it’s good to.. see, that you have a voice,” he grins, “ please keep the book, it’s better to have it and never need it than need it and not have it. Aello, do you mind me asking what you are? I don’t believe I’ve met any of your people before.” He looks over to Void as she comes over, “Good morning Void! Going quite well, just gave the fine lady here a way to speak if her voice fails her. Oh! Forgot to mention this, the journal will automatically translate your thoughts into the language and alphabet of whoever is reading it, if they can read that is...”

The half goblin decided to keep using the book, since the others seemed to be keen on talking.
*It's going well, for the time being.* She would think, amused. *I am half Ice Goblin on my father's side and half Mountain Dwarf on my mother's side.* She stops, letting the two digest the information. It wasn't the first time she had been asked about her species in her travels.

(What is currently happening:

Me; *Has lunch with chicken*

My dog: *Whines and begs for it*

Me: "No, you can't have this, you're allergic to chicken."

Dog: *lays down and still begs.* )
(I read that as you were having lunch with a chicken at first LOL Don’t cave in to the puppy eyes, they’re quite persuasive)

((lol. I am quite able to avoid the eyes. he has to learn to not beg and I am in the slow process of trying to stop him. Starting by limiting what he eats to narrow down allergies.))
MangoNekros

((May I join you guys?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus