Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Up for anything, I’m friendly if you’re friendly.

I’m a furry looking to expand more onto my fursonas. I only have Arlen more realized, but would love to expand his character and how he acts
Bendyizzt

Hello!!! Welcome to RPR
Hi and welcome :)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to the wonderful world of rpr! I hope you will have some good time and be able to enjoy yourself!
Hey, welcome aboard! PM me if you ever want to start something, I'm always looking for new friends. :P
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! I'm not personally a furry but I have no problem with them! I'm just more into human characters, myself but I still hope we can become friends!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR. I hope you have a good time here. :)

I like your username! Bell peppers are cool. :P :) :D If you wanna chat sometime, feel free to message me. I'd be happy to hear from you, maybe. And I'd probably even message you back! Huahaha. Anyway. There's lots to do here! There are games, roleplays, and sometimes events, and groups and forums and threads and art... And there are lots of fun characters and lovely, cool people! And uhhhh... Yup! You can check out the Help section and the Getting Started Guide, and the Find RP and Looking for RP tool and forum, respectively. :) There's also the rest of the dropdown menu... Haha. Well, I'd recommend checking those out, anyway. If you wanna get around the site easily, at least. That doesn't sound threatening, does it? Haha... Oops. I hope not. Uh, well, I like anime and plants, cooking and reading and books and animals and art and stuff! So if you like some of those things, or just are a nice, cool person and a good rule follower on the site, we might get along! Who knows? Heehee.

Anyway, that's about it from me for now! I hope you'll have a good time, have fun, be good, stay cool, and be creative and that stuff. Okay... Byebye! :)

~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :D
:) :) :) ;( :) ;D ;) ;) :) :) :D :) :D :D :D :) :) :( :( :) :( :( :) :D :3 ;3 :) :) :D :( :)
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, and I hope you find all the stories and friends to RP with you can!
Welcome to RPR!!

I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do!!

Everyone here is very sweet and understanding, so never hesitate to ask questions or just have fun exploring!!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :D How did you find us?
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Bell Pepper DJ! Glad you found RP Repository!
May the Capsicum be with you!
Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay!

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Welcome have fun and be yourself
Fenris (played by Lord_Cegorach)

Growls in approvation
MacieLightfoot

BellpepperDJ wrote:
I’m a furry looking to expand more onto my fursonas. I only have Arlen more realized, but would love to expand his character and how he acts

Welcome to the site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Up for anything, I’m friendly if you’re friendly.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus