Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Where would you meet the character above you

“Weren’t you the girl I saw stuck in a box earlier? Good thing I had some help getting you outta there.”
DIO (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I'd meet you in my palace. Fate has brought you to me. Now let's see how fate treats you now."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Hm..." She tilts her head from one side to the other, trying to recall. "I think I might have met you at that comic con my friend dragged me to once..."
Lynn (played by Wolfcat)

“I can imagine we would meet somewhere which inspires art. The outdoors, somewhere serene and quiet.”
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I feel as though we've met before..." the consulting detective hesitates, taking a moment to brood over the overwhelming sense of déjà vu. "I generally have no trouble at all recalling a face. It's the names I'm bad with. Nasty little habit of mine, I'm afraid. Nevertheless, I suspect we met in passing. Perhaps you worked for one of my clients. I generally ask the staff questions should circumstances require it."
Ailuin (played by Michonne)

"Library. I'm almost certain of it. Both of us are scholars after all."
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

“ I imagine you in the center of a crowd analyzing a dead body after a horrific crime scene. You’re eyes are fixated on the corpse while your brain is grinding up all the possibilities of how such a terrible crime came about. If not that then perhaps underwater exploring the deep blue sea in search of the hidden land of Atlantis!“
Cora (played by Dib2435)

" te recuerdo !! ( I remember you) you were at the book store where I work at last week. You asked me for help while you were looking for a book on I believe something on History. We even talked abit before I head back to work. Estoy tan feliz que recuerdo tu voz!! ( I am so happy I remember your voice) "
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Oh, oh! Those churros from the food truck the other day --" Jim brings a hand up to his lips, digits pinched together, and he ushers a melodramatic kiss to the air. "C'est magnifique! The chocolate chip churro cheesecake pop tarts were to die for! We certainly have good taste, don't we, darling?"
Ailuin (played by Michonne)

"We met between the crowd of dull people. Finding each other with one eye contact and knowing that we had found our missing halves to unite us as one big game. The question is, who will win?"
The scientist rakes his fingers through wiry hair in one frantic motion. He's attempting to make for absolute certain that the other is even real. "The darkness," he utters, the mania settling in. "I think it was in the darkness. Why are there so many eyes!? You had to have seen them if you are here too! The Constant is far too vast! Just remember to always keep a fire lit. Safety first!"
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Hey I remember you, you were that guy who I took your order at the cafe where I work at last week. You order that meduim black coffee and and breakfast sandwitch, we even talk a bit. I hope we get to talk again one day, you seem like a neat folk to be around. Plus for some reason you remind me of a video game character. "
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I think you took my order for a toasted ham and cheese to go when I stopped into that cafe.”
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"would most likely meet you on board a ship heading to combat as you preform to keep morale among the troops high"
“On a battlefield, as it normally so happens.”
Doom Slayer- Sentinel Hero (played by MangoNekros)

(Super Smash Brothers after Sakurai finally uses his noggin and gives us the character everyone wants)
801 (played by ChristopherBarnesII) Topic Starter

“Hey, your were that random chap we saw fighting your way across the hordes of hell alone across the valley! Thanks for doing that, managed to buy my team and I the time to take out the daemon we were after. I’m honestly quite surprised you’re still alive.”
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" You came through the stargate one night while I was on night duty. You nearly got shot by a million army guards. "
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Yo! We totally met at a beach....didn’t we?”
“...Hey, don’t swim out so far! You could have drowned!”
> She still believes that?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Where would you meet the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus