Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Where would you meet the character above you

Etaíros (played by GLiTCh)

"Hey! Have I guided you before? A forest I think, you were hunting something... your awfully familiar! Dang, My memory sure sucks"
Takao (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’m starting to think I stared at the sun too long now.....or broke one too many sweats whilst training and I’m hallucinating.....but if you are a kami, then I shall kneel in respect.” She blinks a few times after drinking a sports drink. “......Okay, I think I’ve seen you before, while meditating.”
Nails (played anonymously)

"Pretty sure I saw you at that one maid café. I'd recognize that skirt anywhere!"
Clayton Cherry (played by ChristopherBarnesII) Topic Starter

“Oi! You’re the one that knocked me out when the bar erupted into fighting, I wasn’t even involved with the beginning scrap and you just came up and sucker punched me! Rude.” Although the “rude” came out like “rhoot” said very quickly.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i believe i've seen you once while roaming the ancient forest of earth but my memory is vague in that area i do apologize"
Takao (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Nails wrote:
"Pretty sure I saw you at that one maid café. I'd recognize that skirt anywhere!"

“Er....maid? I’m not a maid!” She shakes her head. “As for you, the man in armor, I believe I’ve seen you while I was sortieing near Leyte Gulf.”
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" I believe I saw you at my family manson once last week I believe "
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"are you sure your not confusing her for someone else i do remember snopping around your families mansion hey they asked me i was assigned guard work there once"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Hm...maybe I ran into you in town on a late-night excursion to grab some supplies or groceries?" She laughs a little, adding, "You seem like the kind of person I might've bumped into as you emerged from a shadowed alleyway."
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I’d maybe meet Maisi while I sat on the grass under a tree in a park on a sunny spring day playing my acoustic guitar. Maybe there was an Arts Festival going on there, and she walks by on her way to look at the artwork on display.”
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hrm, hrm. I think I met you at a concert of some kind. I don’t know~ I was drunk~”
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" If I do recall I believe we meet at a local wine tasting event last month. You were a bit drunk back then, but every kind"
Zane Dalton (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"Oh no, I think I remember you trying to assassinate me while I was passing under a bridge."
Hayami (played by DragonBorn123)

Did I see you at that clothing shop? Or maybe the gun store?
The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

"Heeey, didn't I see you at that assassin meeting? I thought you were just someone's kid, ze."
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i've seen you before it was at the UNSC embassy when the Arbiter was signing the peace treaty with the UNSC i'd encourage you never to show your face there ever again or i will be forced to take action next time"
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Oh, yeah! I met you in that game. What was it called again? Halo Reach?
“...Wonder what you were doing so far from home...? To be fair, I didn’t expect to find myself on an island that day. You were a real lifesaver.”
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"your "boyfriend" whatever that is doesn't know any form of swordsmanship so i was able to easily disarm you both when you fought me on the windswept plain sometime ago"
Kit (played by RussianRxulette)

"I remember s-s-seeing you f-fight in the w-woods. You p-p-probably didn't n-notice me."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Where would you meet the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus