Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Where would you meet the character above you

Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" I remember you from a mission of my a couple weeks ago. You were upset about something anime. "
“I saw you while I was wandering around in search of the recently dead. Nobody died that day, but I got to see places I didn’t know existed. But who lives in a desert biome?”
“I met you after I destroyed you for calling me Lützow at the base!”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"one more word about me being your servant and i will throw you as far as i possibly can it was annoying when we met at Drøbak Sound so glad that you got hit by a torpedo you were about to drive me insane"
Quirin Blackwood (played by ChristopherBarnesII) Topic Starter

“Hey, you’re the one I met when I was tracking that vampire lord! Kinda awkward at first since you were a vampire yourself, but I think we did a good job of taking him out. Good to see you again!”
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Oh, ho....were you the one who called my sister flat whilst in the Kiel Bay? I think I met you there~”
“Was it not you being attacked by an oversized octopus the other day? Sure took a lot of hits before it finally bit it.”
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"I dare say you would likely be something of a research prospect I keep hidden in one of my many clandestine hangars," Jim begins, looking over all the fascinating bits of hovering metal. "I mean just look at you! You've got anime mecha written all over you -- oh wait, did I just break the fourth wall?"
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

Probably saw you wandering around Torna all dumbfounded how money isn't what our society is based on. What's the matter, can't exploit local criminal activities via global currency taking advantage of some poor/rich wealth gap? Pff...
Pint (played anonymously)

"Saw ye in some battlefield I'm sure. Either fighting alongside me or on the other side of the field, canna tell nowadays, been to so many they all start to blur together."
Ragstone (played anonymously)

"In a bloody pub! Drink'n. Talk'n about slaughtering some great beastie!"
Uramari The Cursed Traveler (played by Shadeslayer45)

he simply smiles unable to speak he simply recalls where on his travels he had come across ragstone will wandering through the lands by himself the exact place and date was lost to him but he vaguely recalled a battle where the two had fought against some kind of horrid monster
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Goodness, you seem familiar! Maybe we met one of those days I was out hiking and got away from the trail? If I remember correctly, I think you pointed me in the right direction so I didn't get even more lost. I owe you one!" Maisi beams appreciatively at the quiet stranger, about 75% sure that was where she'd seen him before.
Ravindra (played anonymously)

"At an art studio more than likely, and I do so love to paint when I'm not practicing my forms or sparring. It is very relaxing."
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Honestly, I'm not at all surprised about having met you," Greg starts out, his tone bordering on defeat. He wasn't the least bit disappointed, but he was hardly surprised either. "I think I'm beginning to get accustomed to all of this. It's bonkers, mind you, but it is getting easier."

He gestured toward the taur, pointing a finger at them, not accusatively, but in recollection. "I think I saw you reclinin' in the lap of luxury, it was. You were readin', though I don't know what, but you looked to be pretty absorbed in it. Can't say that I have the kind of time for all that myself."
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

I've been watching you for awhile sir... hahaha... the good good days, at least humans can truly adapt if given enough time
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I can honestly say without a doubt, that I met you somewhere within my mind palace. A fabrication, perhaps?" Sherlock seemed doubtful. He began to second guess his deduction, settling now on yet another possibility. "I must have procured a bad ... solution. It's the only explanation I can muster for this otherwise uncanny, and rather unlikely encounter."

Fyxk5kl.gif
Moonwisp (played by PKNerdChimera)

"I'm pretty sure I'd find ya the moment someone turns out to be dead, or some other grandeur adventure's about to happen, or some other shit going down. At least I ain't going to be bored if we met up!"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

Hey I remember you, I think I saw you at once at one of my dad's buissen dinner. I only saw you once thought "
Tarid Lawrence (played anonymously)

"Obviously in some weird vision brought on by exhaustion and not the subtle contact of spirits."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Where would you meet the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus