Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Where would you meet the character above you

Tomo (played by GingerHades)

"Either a graveyard, or the Afterlife. We're both dead, after all..."
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"Ah yeah, I first met them when I was returning for the..." Drans looks at her hands trying to figure out how many times she died and was brought back, "5098628 I think? Yeah that seems right. also more recently in a graveyard where I was paying a visit to a friends grave"
"A graveyard, you say?" The detective's lips creased into a smile as she toyed with the thought. "I'll meet you there, as well. I'll be supposedly working on a case of mine, which will work out due to the fact you could be used for--" Adriana eyed the.. Skeleton? Supernatural being? "--evidence. Yes, evidence."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" I think we might have met when I was out with my lover after he got back from his leave in Japan in the army. Me and Jordan where out getting a bite to eat when we bump into each other "
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"In your nightmares after seeing me on the streets thinking I must be a joke, a fraud on a holiday evening. You would have known you were wrong, you KNEW you were wrong. Sleep tight."
"... probably in the remains of some destroyed town? Going on looks alone, I don't actually know where you hang out. Nice guns, though."
"Surely I'd find ya prowling down a criminally underrated alleyway, lookin' for the big, bad men with the big, bad guns. Tell ya what, though," he continued, leaning in. "...My guns are the biggest AND the baddest."

Wink.
"I was thinking more on the lines of outside the mall the night before Expensive Friday, with all the rich folks camping outside to get the latest cool gizmos, you know? But better call is to just waltz around them pretending to be camping too and then collect the wallets, so leave the guns at home, Badzooka!"
Rachael Macleod (played by randomentity777)

"Probably on the street near to the firehouse where I work, since you look like the street artists that we get in the Bronx. Just yesterday there was a guy with a steel drum putting on a one man reggae concert across the street. Just another day in NYC, I guess"
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" An other day in New York is right. Just last week two mines was performing in the middle of the street while cars was passing by! Plus I think we might have bumped into each other on the sidewalk while I was taking my pup Mal on a walk "
Dhoruba (played by Libertine)

"Haven't I seen you at the dog park off Fifth? I take Hunt there every other week."
"Haven't I seen you before? ... Oh {insert bad word}! You're the one who tried arresting my brother & I! We were INNOCENT!!!"
*Runs away, laughing happily.*
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Again you came through the Stargate while I was stuck on nightshift showing the local government priest what it's like. The poor dude keep praying underneath his breath while I was talking to the general. Heck, the guy even gave me my phone number and kinda try to ask me out. Nice guy, but thankfully he understand that I was off the market. "
"A NASA employee?" Eleanor readjusted her glasses. Her eyes were darkened, indicating Elliot's control over their host. "Well! We might see you in the nearest space station! In case you decide to stop in the Hyperion Galaxy, come say hi to us! We'll be around."
Griffin (played by stalkati)

"I feel like I would meet you in some sort of science lab. Perhaps where either one of us are being experimented on?"
"Wait wait.. are you really a dragon?! That's like so, super mega cool! I've always wanted to meet a dragon, but the ones we have live on the other side of the universe under some weirdo 'Isle Pact' and stuff.." At risk to zoom off-track like a drunk man's car on a straight road, Zero had to physically shake his racing thoughts away before looking back up at Griffin with the widest smile. A place where they'd meet.. oh, he knew one! "We would meet on like, one of those Arcane Cons! You know, like, those space station gathering thingies where everyone gets their own booth and shows off what their can do with their magick?" He made wild gestures as he explained, his expression growing more and more sparkly as he mapped out the mental image. "Like, you could show off that you can turn into a dragon, and I show all my own tricks, and people will cheer for us and we'll be the coolest suck-oo's at the Con! Cool, right?!" Just a place where they could be themselves, at peace with their special abilities. Oh whew, that would be prime!
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

A small, crooked yet well-mannered smile stretched up towards Zeno's eyes.

"We've already met before," Zeno stated with absolute certainty as he kneeled down. "We found each other in a place such as this one. You were asking me all sorts of questions. I don't believe I got around to answering them, however."

He kneeled in close, his nostrils flaring with a sudden breath of steam. "Zero, correct? That was your number? Our names are quite similar. I call myself Zeno, and my number is 116. Pleasure to meet you."

Zeno made himself comfortable and prepared to answer the rest of Zero's previously-asked questions...
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"Oh gee .... probably in an intense nightmare."
Derane's smile could not have screamed "venom" any stronger than it did. She gave Nina a passing glance, and liwered her voice as if conspire--

"The most likely oytcone would be at your funeral, of which I would be the catalyst."

She eagerly anticipated the shock in this ordinary human being's eyes as her threat sank in. Humans were - ah, so conscious of their own pathethic weakness, that often times they just broke down if their precious lives wete threatened.

Especially when their opponent was one who could not, who would not be defeated.
Derane Eldos - Darkshadow wrote:
Derane's smile could not have screamed "venom" any stronger than it did. She gave Nina a passing glance, and liwered her voice as if conspire--

"The most likely outcone would be at your funeral, of which I would be the catalyst."

She eagerly anticipated the shock in this ordinary human being's eyes as her threat sank in. Humans were - ah, so conscious of their own pathethic weakness, that often times they just broke down if their precious lives wete threatened.

Especially when their opponent was one who could not, who would not be defeated.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Where would you meet the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus