Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Where would you meet the character above you

Allan (played anonymously)

"Following you around from a distance because you look like an interesting human. I may or may not jump in the bushes to avoid being seen."
Higgs Monaghan (played anonymously)

"Well, now. You look like the type that would either be off by his lonesome, or exploring your surroundings; the interesting ones, anyhow." He leans in just a bit and inhales deeply. "Just a hunch."
"Hot damn! Which cold, dark, and secluded corner of the wasted west did I just walk into? Sorry. Must be the wrong cult meeting."
Brynjar (played anonymously)

"Why are you so far up north, human, is it to inspect the wildlife up here?"
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

" I remember you, I was in my wolf pup form when I bumped into you in the forest "
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"I absolutely hate feline profiling, but my people have a very sensitive nose-- I would've crossed paths with you in the forest and remembered how you, uh, would smell! Scent carries over in any form, it's quite like how a B-flat would strike the same in any continent."
Veria Dazzledaze (played anonymously)

“In a fish tank…”

“Don’t ask.”
Alice Walker (played by Rieper)

"Possibly somewhere hidden, like a shed so she can WHIP certain people into shape without any prying eyes."
Yellowbeard (played anonymously)

“I be guessing in port somewhere….”
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Well if you look like a pirate, and I’m a privateer. Then we’d meet on the high seas!”
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"You again," Sherlock acknowledged curtly. "Aside from the few times we've already encountered one another, I dare say we would likely meet at the most obvious place: a harbor."

His expression fell flat, and the detective appeared perturbed by his own assessment. "Perhaps with you being arrested. Again."
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"Probably where I meet most detectives. In the mortuary, I don't mind doing a little side work for the law if only to save face and prove that I am legitimate in my practice. Not that I need to do that often when the law hardly enters this part of town..."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

Same place frankly. I take care of the bodies and get them where they need to go when you folks are done with them.
Markuris Vande (played by randomentity777)

"Likely on the battlefield." The voice intoned from the weathered adamantium shell containing the fallen hero. "Whether or not you are a sanctioned psyker or a chaos cultist is irrelevant. I'm keeping my assault cannon trained on you regardless of who's side you are on."
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm.” She set a ribbon bookmark in her bible, and closed it. “I don’t know where I’d meet you, though I suppose it would be on a battlefield, either on land or sea. And your cannons…will be met with more.”
Our timelines do not align, however i believe it would make the most sense that we would meet out at sea.
Phoebe Blythe (played anonymously)

Our timelines are also different, but it would definitely be cool to see you as a space pirate. If not, maybe we'd meet in the library or the digital history archives. Why? I'd be reading awesome stories of you and your pirate adventures. I'd also time travel just to meet you, IF I can time travel, that is.
Christine (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

119 years after i was made, in an alley outside a retro diner.
"I have no idea--" 17 starts but is cut off as 19 starts talking "A parking lot, or a street most likely, it's a car, there's only so many places you can meet a car" 19 comments, glaring at 17 through the mask because of the initial answer he was giving
"I'd rather not meet a pair of bio-augmented humans bred to be hitmen for a secret organization. But there's a chance that if you're ever in a hospital, we'd cross paths."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Where would you meet the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus