Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi! Wanna rp?

wolfie9753

Hiya! I'm wolfie! Wanna rp? I'm new here heh
MacieLightfoot

wolfie9753 wrote:
Hiya! I'm wolfie! Wanna rp? I'm new here heh

Welcome to the site.

Inbox me... Perhaps we can Rp together... see you there.
wolfie9753 Topic Starter

Sure!
JetStorm

Hello and welcome to the rpr family

if you ever want to rp just shoot me a message sometime
Hello, wolfie! Welcome to RPR! I've got a few too many RPs at the moment to take on as many as I'd like, but I hope you find a good one and have a great time here! I love your username, by the way. Can I ask how you came by that idea? :)

There's a lot to do here if you want to get really involved- Groups to make or join or observe, or long to get into until you're of age and can finally sign up... Hahahaha. That's the way it is... Uh, or there's the Art corner, where you can look at people and their amazing art and cool prices and sometimes, free or discounted prices! Which is very fun. Hmmmm. There's the Community page, the News posts, and the Getting Started Guide... There's the Help link, up there in the dropdown menu, and all its little help linklets.... :P It's very useful, so I'd recommend checking it out along with the rules and everything else! :)
There's also the inbox notification icon thing, which you can also use to message me, or something, if you like. I'm usually available for a chat at some point during the week. ;) :) :D
If you want to roleplay, make sure you read and take note of the rules first, alright? So there aren't any hiccups. If you need help, try asking a moderator! They're very helpful and kind, in my experience. :)
If you have any more questions, or want suggestions for a character or something else, feel free to do one of the following!
Ask somebody,
Look around at Forum posts with free character ideas and prompts,
And/or look at the Prompts in the news and go from there! It's a lot of fun, I assure you. And it's a lovely community, so I hope you get to know them and they get to know you, and everybody's friends (okay, a little idealistic, but still... :P)!
Perhaps our characters will meet at some point.

That's about it from me at the moment, so have a great time, farewell, adieu, be good, stay nice and fun and cool and amazing, don't get bullied because the mods are there to help so just use the mod button if you stumble over like an online supervillain or something, and.... Uh... Yep! There we go, think we covered several bases there. Have a good one! :) Maybe see you around, bye-bye! :) :D :)

~Shinyrainbowlithogra

:) :D :P :O :D ;D :O :D :3 ;D :) :) :) :) ;D ;) ;3 :) :O :P :d :o :1 :p :3
wolfie9753 Topic Starter

Thanks! I came by wolfie 9753 because I was playing animal jam and my first character was a wolf and since then it's sorta been a trademark thing of mine!
Welcome aboard! ^_^
Hello there and welcome! I am new here myself, but so far everyone has been very friendly and polite! Hopefully you find exactly what you are looking for!

XOXO
Cassie
Welcome, Wolfie!!!

I hope you enjoy it here!!!
514-A8316-96-B3-47-FD-98-BF-E3314-E76-CB53.png
Kim Site Admin

Hello there! So glad to have you with us on the site. :)

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? For example, tidbits like... What's your favorite subject in school? How long have you been RPing? What would make your time on the RPR awesome in your eyes?

There's lots of things to do and try here, so if you have a question, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If you still need more help, the community here is very friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
wolfie9753 wrote:
Thanks! I came by wolfie 9753 because I was playing animal jam and my first character was a wolf and since then it's sorta been a trademark thing of mine!
That's pretty cool. ^_^
Hey ya! Welcome! I am always up for a roleplay ☺️💞
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
heeey and welcome to rpr, a great world to create ur stories together with one or more fellows! Enjoy your time here :D
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Wolfie! Welcome to RPR and our wonderful community! I hope you enjoy it here, and we are happy you have come here!
Icysoul

Welcome! I'd love to rp with you
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Wolfie. Enjoy!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi! Wanna rp?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus