Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *small wave*

Hello! I'm Savi and I'm new to this website but not role-playing!

I'm a small alternative goth girl who loves to wrote and eat spicy curry. I have two kitties and one rabbit whom I love dearly.

I'm hoping to make some good friends here and find a good role play partner!

I hope this is suitable. I'm so bad at these πŸ˜…
Hello Savi, welcome to RPR! You did great! :) I hope you enjoy your time here and find the RP you are looking for.
**β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*Λšβ”† Welcome To RP Repository!β”†Λš*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™**

giphy.gif

𝙸 πšŒπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš’πš—πš•πš’ πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ, πš›πšŽπšπšŠπš›πšπš•πšŽπšœπšœ πš’πš πš’πš πš’πšœ πšπš˜πš› πšœπš‘πš˜πš›πš-πšπšŽπš›πš– πš˜πš› πš•πš˜πš—πš-πšπšŽπš›πš–, πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš–πšŠπš£πš’πš—πšπš•πš’! π™°πšœ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš•πš›πšŽπšŠπšπš’ πšŒπš•πšŠπš’πš–πšŽπš, πšπš‘πšŽ πšπ™Ώπš π™²πš˜πš–πš–πšžπš—πš’πšπš’ πš’πšœ πš™πš›πšŽπšπšπš’ πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπš‘πš˜πš•πš πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš˜πšžπš‹πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš’πš—πš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš–πšŠπš£πš’πš—πš πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πšŽπš›πšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš πš’πš•πš• πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πš’πš—πš πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ/πšπšŽπšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—. πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš‹πšŽ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš’πš—πšœπš™πš’πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπšπšŠπš™πš πšŠπš—πš πšŽπš—πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš™πšŽπš›πšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšπšŽπš—πšπš’πšŠπš• 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš™πš!

π™°πšœ πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πšŠπš πšŽπšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πš›πšŽπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚍𝚊𝚒! β™‘
giphy.gif
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Savi! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hey there! Welcome! Always happy to see a new friendly face.

Would love to hear about what genres you enjoy and other story preferences! Hope you feel at home here :)

XOXO
Cassie
Welcome to rpr! I hope you have fun here and would love to rp if you'd ever want to!
heartsky

Hi Savi! I love your username, it reminds me of the song Strawberry Cow by bbgrill <3
Hi! very pretty usernmae I hope you like it here on RPR!
Metal, huh? Cool, cool! Message me some of your fave bands. Welcome!
Hello, Savi! Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Welcome to RPR, friend! *energetic wave*

Glad you found the site, and I have not seen your cats, but I already love them! :)
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Savi! I love rabbits, and cats. They're both so cute! What are your pet's names?
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Icysoul

Welcome, Savi!
sarah18394729

Hello NEWBIE I am hoping you get this as I want to roleplay with you please use the description down below to make a character so you don't use any character slots or have to delete any characters please and thank you.
Name:
Eyes:
Clothing:
Weapons:
Powers:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Extra information:
Personality:

Also
Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you will find many people to rp with and create stories you never forget! Also the people around here are amazing!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *small wave*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus