Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie...ish

Camila Alvarez (played by MeeMeu)

Hi everyone!

I used to be part of the Rp repository family back about 6 years ago or so. Since then I have been doing more and more forum based RP and am trying my hand here to see if I have any takers. So far I have just one character but I may bring some more on. I've been writing for a good 15 years, and yes I'm aware that does age me.

I prefer supernatural RP, usually modern, and have played everything from a Djinn to a Siren and everything in between. I've never been strong at writing out histories or whatnot, but I've done my best :D I also don't know how to make fancy looking things so I hope that my lack of computer know how doesn't reflect badly on me.

I'm a multi-paragraph writer and like a mix of action, character development, and drama. With everything in between.
Welcome (back) to RPR, friend! :D

I hope you find enjoyment once more on this site, and meet tons of new friends! I know I have ;)
Primrose-Chan

Welcome back!
Welcome back! ^^
Rogue-Scribe

Camila Alvarez/MeeMeu’s Introduction
Camila Alvarez wrote:
Hi everyone!

I used to be part of the Rp repository family back about 6 years ago or so. Since then I have been doing more and more forum based RP and am trying my hand here to see if I have any takers. So far I have just one character but I may bring some more on. I've been writing for a good 15 years, and yes I'm aware that does age me.

I prefer supernatural RP, usually modern, and have played everything from a Djinn to a Siren and everything in between. I've never been strong at writing out histories or whatnot, but I've done my best :D I also don't know how to make fancy looking things so I hope that my lack of computer know how doesn't reflect badly on me.

I'm a multi-paragraph writer and like a mix of action, character development, and drama. With everything in between.

Welcome Back My a friends to the Show That Never Ends...

Glad you returned to RP Repository! May you again find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, varied folk!

You probably know what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, but with the 2.0 update of December 2019, things have changed slightly. For a refresher, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various character-page processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

And you probably know all this, but I’ll add this link just because...

'Getting Started' Guide

Happy RPR’ng again!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome back to the site!
Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you will find many people to rp with and create stories you never forget! Also the people around here are amazing!!!
Welcome back! I would offer to rp, but I can mainly only do one paragraph per response, heh. I'm here if you ever want to vent, though! My name's Asher, my pronouns are he/they, it's nice to meet you!
Icysoul

Welcome back!
So glad to have you back!

It sounds like we have some overlapping interests. I am very into the whole modern supernatural genre right now! Please feel free to look over my profile and characters to see if there is anything that catches your interest. I am still a little newer, so if there isn't something listed, I absolutely have the space to make something new!

If it sounds like I wouldn't be a good fit, pleas still feel free to send me a message anytime. I love making new friends.

Hope you feel at home with your return.

XOXO
Cassie
Welcome to RPR, I hope you have fun!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie...ish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus