Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Incoming Noob

Hello there! I'm InnocentAnger! I've actually been on this site for a while, but I sorta forgot and never actually roleplayed on here. So I decide it was finally time I introduce myself.

I'm an eighteen year old girl who's been writing for a good mount of time. I was always the kid who got advanced scores on essays that nobody really interacted with. Even so, I'm very self conscious about my roleplaying ability. I only ever started a couple years back with my close friend where we did Overwatch roleplays. Ever since then I've wanted to rp more.

I have an anxiety disorder as well as a depressive disorder and ADD. I also have autism spectrum disorder. So yeah, I've always been an odd ball.

I'm asexual, meaning I don't feel any sexual attraction to others.

I'm also a furry and most of my characters are anthropomorphic animals.

As for my favorite type of roleplay, I like fantasy. I'm not a huge fan of romance roleplay.

I think that's it. I'm not very good with introductions, so I hope this is okay :)
Hiya, InnocentAnger! Welcome back to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time ^^
Welcome to RPR, friend! :D

Hope you have fun here and meet tons of new friends!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!!
Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you will find many people to rp with and create stories you never forget! Also the people around here are amazing!!!
JetStorm

Welcome to the rpr family, i hope you enjoy your time here and make loads of good friends.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Welcome, InnocentAnger!
Welcome to RPR! I'd be happy to rp if you'd ever like to! My name's Asher, my pronouns are he/they, it's nice to meet you!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Innocent Anger! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you found this place and I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here.

-xoxo Ruri
NamelessTyraint

Welcome to RPR! I think you'll find this place to be pretty great! Hope you enjoy your first experience here :3
Welcome to RPR, I hope you have fun!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Incoming Noob

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus