Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi hi!

Deadly-bunny

Hi hi! I’m new to rpr but not to RP! I love romance and horror role plays and love making new characters! Feel free to do any time I’d love new friends!
Welcome to RPR! Glad to have you here ^^
Hi hi, Deadly-bunny! :D Welcome to RPR, friend!
Hi there and welcome! Always happy to see a new friendly face!

I thought your first character looked really interesting! I am also interested in the Thriller/Horror genre and open to romance in my stories. I would love to hear more about Charlotte and what your goals and motivations are for her.

Please feel free to looks over my profile and characters to see if any look like they would match up with your interests.

Even if none do, please also feel free to message me any time! I love making new friends and talking about ideas for new characters. I enjoy getting feedback and hearing the perspective of others.

Hope you enjoy your time here and feel right at home!

XOXO
Cassie
Welcome to RPR, I hope you have fun!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hope you enjoy it here and welcome to the site!
NamelessTyraint

Welcome to RPR, I think you'll find this place to be pretty sweet once you get used to it :3
Icysoul

Welcome
Welcome to rpr! Thanks for joining, I hope you have a good time! I'm always open for an rp if you'd ever like to do one!
HEllo and welcome to rpr x3
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Deadly Bunny! Makes me thing of the movie 'Monty Python and th eHoly Grail' :)
Anyway, glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome! I’m sure you’ll like it here. Check out my characters and message me if any seem cool. Enjoy RPR! There’s a cool event in a few days which celebrates the site’s anniversary. Epic Week! Look into that. Too fun!
ChibiWeeb

Welcome to RPR friend
Narama

Welcome to RPR!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR. I hope you'll have a great time here. Your avatar is adorable!! :) She looks a little like Misamisa from Death Note. (It is a girl, right? It's harder to tell with manga characters.)

Ah, I like anime and manga! And normal books, haha. I'm also fond of cooking. And eating. Heheh. I like tea.... >.> What about you, do you have any hobbies? :)
I like sci-fi and fantasy and some light mystery, as well as action and romance and mystery. Just your usual, I suppose. I like historical ominousness and interesting multi-cultural things, and made-up cultures too. That's one great thing about fantasy books; they often have such great social structures that are really interesting to read about! :)
I also like animals and plants and occasionally painting.
Look out for Epic Week here soon, it's gonna be epic. :)
If you wanna chat feel free to message me! I'd be happy to talk to you. We can bounce questions off of each other, or whatever, you know.
If you have any problems, check out the Help section and see if it needs a Bug Report or a Mod Request. There are Forms and Buttons for these, respectively, and they're both very helpful. The Getting Started Guide is also great. I have my personal favorite parts of the forums, and you probably will develop your own in time, but some of the more useful areas are definitely those - the Guide and the Help bar in the dropdown menu, and also the Search bar! So handy and useful. You can look for all kinds of things. It's very versatile.
Ah, if you want to join any Groups but you don't know which ones, I may be able to help! I have a couple of my own, basically, but there are lots of others too.

That's that from me, then! I hope you'll have a great time here, be good, stay creative, and maybe even make some friends or something! :) There's an Art and Creativity forum and a bunch of cool characters to look at, so get out there and look around to your heart's content! :) There are also fun character templates. Like, backgrounds and stuff. They can make your characters look shiny and cool... Anyway, have a good time. Bye-bye! :) :) :) :) :) :D -Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :) :) :) :)
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :D :3 :3 :) ;D :) :) :) :) ;D :P :3 ;) :D :O :3 :) :) :D ;D ;) :( :) :3 :) ;) :D :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus