Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Art Contest 2021

Kruhee wrote:
I figured I'd toss something in here with all these amazing creations before time ran out so meet a character for the superhero genre inspired by our own RPR. Like all you beautiful brained creatives out there they have the universe at their fingertips.

wcrHzxL.png

Full Image

the colors on this are *chefs kiss*
I really want to participate but my drawing is terrible, though I can create excellent fantasy maps... I am envious of the ones who can draw.
This is my first time in this contest. Here is my Steampunk mascot
iiLWT0V.png
Galaxy-Star wrote:
This is my first time in this contest. Here is my Steampunk mascot
iiLWT0V.png

A Japanese style steampunk? Yes please!
Entry for the creature category! may do another.

Chimera but one of them is an introvert and the other is an extrovert.

kdGGOcj.png
So i got asked to enter this contest....i said yes (after some mild poking XD)
So I entered the fae category....or maybe its fantasy? Anyway mines a bit strange (thanks coffee, you made me draw!)
gcNKof0.png
This is my second entry this time for sci-fi genre!
vSvvcGl.png
PunkTown

6A7B67F8-AAA6-4053-84EC-30D0C63D43FC.png

This is a Fantasy genre knight girl, I decided to do more realistic armor instead of the normal female-type armor. Well, she wants to be a knight but all she does is open the gates to the kingdom with her tool. She doesn’t know how to fight, or even ride a horse.

full image
I hope I'm not too late. Just did this today 'cause I like working under pressure. JK. Sort of. Anyway, here is my submission.

Genre: Fantasy
Name: Alya, Guardian of the Skies
Description:
Alya's duty is to watch over the skies. Making sure that the sun, the stars, the moon, and even the clouds are well behaved and are properly doing their part. Especially her companion Anan whom Alya scolds for his moody attitude.
Anan, a small grumpy cloud and has a temper that often makes it rain during those sunny days.

mascot%2B2.png

Open Image in New Tab to get full resolution.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Remember everyone, today is the last day to post your creations for this contest! :D
Ilmarinen Moderator

When last we saw our young Rider, they were checking the heartbeat of their companion inside the egg.
2v8N5XN.png

Things have come a long way since then. The Raptor has hatched, healthy and happy, and the Rider has grown up a bit as well! They've earned some medals, proudly pinned to their flight jacket, and a fragment of the Raptor's shell hangs around their neck. Even losing their arm (hopefully not to an overenthusiastic Raptor, but who can say?) hasn't shaken their youthful confidence. I'm sure these two will go far together. Who knows what adventures await them?
image0.png
((Click to zoom. The Rider is representing Fantasy/Steampunk, and the Raptor is Fantasy/Creatures!))

Full size for the Raptor
Full size for the Rider

((... they've always had that tail, I promise ...))
Heimdall wrote:
image0.png

tumblr_n4eluuCdZq1tvs4b8o1_400.gif
Heimdall wrote:
When last we saw our young Rider, they were checking the heartbeat of their companion inside the egg.
2v8N5XN.png

Things have come a long way since then. The Raptor has hatched, healthy and happy, and the Rider has grown up a bit as well! They've earned some medals, proudly pinned to their flight jacket, and a fragment of the Raptor's shell hangs around their neck. Even losing their arm (hopefully not to an overenthusiastic Raptor, but who can say?) hasn't shaken their youthful confidence. I'm sure these two will go far together. Who knows what adventures await them?
image0.png
((Click to zoom. The Rider is representing Fantasy/Steampunk, and the Raptor is Fantasy/Creatures!))

Full size for the Raptor
Full size for the Rider

((... they've always had that tail, I promise ...))

This is insane how detailed and amazing it looks
HibariHaru013 your girl looks amazing too!! Exactly what I personally was envisioning for this year's style 🤠
HibariHaru013 wrote:
I hope I'm not too late. Just did this today 'cause I like working under pressure. JK. Sort of. Anyway, here is my submission.

Genre: Fantasy
Name: Alya, Guardian of the Skies
Description:
Alya's duty is to watch over the skies. Making sure that the sun, the stars, the moon, and even the clouds are well behaved and are properly doing their part. Especially her companion Anan whom Alya scolds for his moody attitude.
Anan, a small grumpy cloud and has a temper that often makes it rain during those sunny days.

mascot%2B2.png

Open Image in New Tab to get full resolution.

SO PRETTY!!!
PunkTown wrote:
6A7B67F8-AAA6-4053-84EC-30D0C63D43FC.png

This is a Fantasy genre knight girl, I decided to do more realistic armor instead of the normal female-type armor.

full image

This gives me Dark Souls vibes obo
Degu wrote:
Entry for the creature category! may do another.

Chimera but one of them is an introvert and the other is an extrovert.

kdGGOcj.png

I love this
LunarValravn wrote:
Decided to play off the Chinese Zodiac with this one. 2020 was the year of the rat and this year is the year of the metal ox so I present a metal bull ready to knock the stupid rat outta here.

Edit: Here's the Full Size Image
f6rdR2K.png
This design has gotta be my fave. Looks straight out of a early 2000s video game.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Just a update: I've been doing a lot of struggling with making decisions for this contest. I am giving myself a deadline of next week at the latest to get you winners and a final genre jumble image for 2021 <3 <3
Kim wrote:
Just a update: I've been doing a lot of struggling with making decisions for this contest. I am giving myself a deadline of next week at the latest to get you winners and a final genre jumble image for 2021 <3 <3

Take your time, Kim. 😊

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Art Contest 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus