Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Art Contest 2021

Kim wrote:
Just a update: I've been doing a lot of struggling with making decisions for this contest. I am giving myself a deadline of next week at the latest to get you winners and a final genre jumble image for 2021 <3 <3

No rush :)
Take your time, there are a bunch of amazing entries!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

As per usual, y'all made this wildly difficult. Some amazing entries just couldn't be smooshed in. D:

Official news announcement coming in the morning, but -- I managed to cram in 18 characters this year!

genre-jumble-may-2021.png

Our winners are:
  • Claine
  • Copper_Dragon
  • Degu
  • Elle
  • FishyFrisk
  • Heimdall
  • HibariHaru013
  • Kruhee
  • Leighoflight
  • Lyss
  • MadRatBird
  • MerAkko
  • Moki
  • PunkTown
  • Queen_Knight
  • TarPit

Thank you to all our artists. You outdid yourselves this year. I fiddled and fussed with this composition so much that I can barely see it anymore without my eyes immediately blurring.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Extra prize raffle was completed here: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/94191 :)
Claine Moderator

Yeeeees I love them!!! Congrats to everybody!
This is such a good mashup!!!! :D congrats everyone!
Niiiice. Congrats peeps!
Congrats!
Congratz everyone new mascots look amazing!
IewdrN0.gif
Congrats to everyone!
HibariHaru013 wrote:
IewdrN0.gif
Congrats to everyone!

Thank you!
Congrats to everyone! :D! Y'all did amazing!
OMG that looks so awesome! Thanks for all your hard work putting the final piece together Kim, it turned out spectacularly! And congratulations to everyone, all the art this year looks amazing and ready speaks to the beautiful diversity on RPR! 💕 Kudos to you all!!! 💕
It was my pleasure to be part of this wonderful event.
Very delayed, but thank you so much and CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!! What an amazing host of characters! :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Art Contest 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus