Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Art Contest 2021

Kim wrote:
This topic is so so so amazing

Hearing this makes me happy ^_^ I also have to say this contest made me push my limits.
rpr_baby.png

I did a post apoc baby. So serious!! So angy!!!
Was great watching that come together and I still refuse to believe the Arthur-fists were an accident.

Hope this plays nice in a composition:

4edfsyc.png
sland wrote:
Was great watching that come together and I still refuse to believe the Arthur-fists were an accident.

Hope this plays nice in a composition:

4edfsyc.png

leave me alone i didn't wanna draw fingies u turd

loved watching HIM come together, the palette is just w o w
I agree with statement above. Screw drawing fingers they are annoying.
Decided to play off the Chinese Zodiac with this one. 2020 was the year of the rat and this year is the year of the metal ox so I present a metal bull ready to knock the stupid rat outta here.

Edit: Here's the Full Size Image
f6rdR2K.png
Now this is metal.
I've decided to enter!

I'm submitted Pizza Pete here to the sci-fi section!

14myXkt.png

Here's the big version!
FAppXNL.png

This is Francis. Creature Category. 🤣
ycfJRwA.png

No idea how to embed an image, I hope this works
Leighoflight wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/5TcjBn6

No idea how to embed an image, I hope this works

edit: nope, no idea so just a link

Catbee? yes please!
I couldn't get it to put the picture here so I guess ya'll just have to click the link

This little Tea Otter is probably either fantasy or creatures.
Lots of really cool entries already!!
A bit rushed but here is my contribution of a halfling to the steampunk genre!
2FQCNyA.png
I was nervous to submit to this contest because I've never really entered my art into anything before but here I am tossing my hat in for the cyberpunk category (edit I suppose they also would fall under scifi as well)

852rkpwv57z61.png
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

This topic is friggin amazing ;.;
PunkTown

985FB501-F0F7-4F10-9034-935A810846E5.png

Here she is! The Little uh, Elf girl maybe? I guess she could be something else because there’s already a few elves. I was inspired to color it like the movie Onward lol. I also took inspiration to improve like the apocalypse baby because that one was otherworldly good.

full size
MadRatBird wrote:
rpr_baby.png

I did a post apoc baby. So serious!! So angy!!!

OMG THIS IS SOOOO GOOD. TTOTT <3 <3 <3 Me wiiiieeee heart
fiesch wrote:
I was nervous to submit to this contest because I've never really entered my art into anything before but here I am tossing my hat in for the cyberpunk category (edit I suppose they also would fall under scifi as well)

852rkpwv57z61.png

Pretty epic 👌👍
I figured I'd toss something in here with all these amazing creations before time ran out so meet a character for the superhero genre inspired by our own RPR. Like all you beautiful brained creatives out there they have the universe at their fingertips.

wcrHzxL.png

Full Image

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Art Contest 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus