Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there!

New to the site, but am a long-time RP veteran, looking to spark up my old hobby again.
Came from Gaia, aka dead site, hoping to find more action and fun here!
I'm in the EST timezone, working full-time, so my time for RP is kind of limited.
I'd have to find partners who can deal with my inconsistent days sometimes.
(Though I will admit if I'm super into an RP I have a hard time stopping to do actual life things...)

This site seems really cool with its character creation feature, I'm definitely excited to mess around with that.

I have a dog, rabbit, and a cat. All equally spoiled and stinky.

Recently finished my career diploma for Dental Office Assisting and I'm super proud of that.
Now comes the hard part... actually finding a position in that field.
(It's rough times out here, y'all)

Hope you're all doing well and I can't wait to meet and talk with some of you!
Welcome to RPR, friend! :D

tenor.gif
ChibiWeeb

Welcome to RPR fellow EST frendo
welcome hope you enjoy it here!!
mojavewasteland Topic Starter

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes!
Welcome!
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay.
From that froggy picture i can tell, you are a woman of culture as well. Welcome to RPR
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! What genre of RP are you into? Enjoy your stay!
Congrats on that diploma! Always feels good to get those real life achievements. Exp earned!

As for rp, this is definitely the place to find it. The site is far from dead. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here and if you have any questions help is just a click away. Good luck in your field and welcome to the site!

ChaosRain16 wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! What genre of RP are you into? Enjoy your stay!
Been craving historical/medieval European-based RP lately. Think dark/romantic academia. Vampires, maybe, into the mix. Got a few ideas rolling around my head.
Welcome to RP Repository!

It's always great to have a veteran roleplayer with us.

I didn't come from Gaia, but have indeed played it! It's been quite a while. Is the site really dead, or just... not as social/populated?

Congratulations on getting your career diploma! I'm hoping to make a transfer to the University of Arizona in the spring of next year, and my major will be in illustration, I think -- it's a dream of mine to illustrate a childrens' book some day.

I do a lot of my own character art, and I, too, have an inconsistent schedule!

I hope you enjoy the site, for all Kim's hard work. n_n
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RPR!
hello and welcome to the site!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!

Brutal wrote:

It's always great to have a veteran roleplayer with us.

I didn't come from Gaia, but have indeed played it! It's been quite a while. Is the site really dead, or just... not as social/populated?

Congratulations on getting your career diploma! I'm hoping to make a transfer to the University of Arizona in the spring of next year, and my major will be in illustration, I think -- it's a dream of mine to illustrate a childrens' book some day.

I do a lot of my own character art, and I, too, have an inconsistent schedule!

I hope you enjoy the site, for all Kim's hard work. n_n
Gaia is definitely dead and dying. But also my account has been on hold since February for "suspicious activity" and I have yet to hear ANYTHING from staff. Had my account for 10 yrs and they can't even get back to me about it. Pfft.

Thank you for the congrats, and I wish you luck in your education and future endeavors~
Hello there and welcome!

I agree that the character creation pages are one of the best aspects of this site. The other being that there is a pretty reasonable amount of activity so finding partners is rarely very difficult :)

Feel free to look over my page and characters and let me know if anything jumps out to you! Even if nothing does, feel free to message me anytime. I love making new friends and talking different ideas or characters.

Hope you feel right at home here!

XOXO
Cassie
Welcome to RPR! Hope you love it here as much as I do!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus