Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, nice to meet you all!

Hello there! I'm new here. I joined yesterday. I'm sorry to disappoint that I don't actually roleplay, but I wanted to store information on my original characters, and this seems like a great site for it! I'm having a good experience so far. Although I don't quite understand what roleplay is all about, I admire the creativity in everyone here, and the effort really shows! Awesome stuff.
Everything on my profile is original, drawn and written by me. However, I also like fan content. My current main interest is the video game, Team Fortress 2. Are there any other fans of this here?
Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. I'm a 16 year old girl who enjoys drawing and writing! I also like to read, play video games, and learn new words. I also have an interest in science and science fiction. Thank you for reading and welcoming me here, have a nice day or night! :)
pixl.Bee

Hello and welcome :) It's great to see you're enjoying your time here so far, even though that time isn't spent doing RP :) The character creation aspect of this site really is amazing, and I too use it to store characters, even when I don't RP with them
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Sprinkles! It’s nice you found RP Repository! You’ll find RP Repository a great place store your character information as the dedicated character slots are quite versatile with what you can do with them. Each one allows for five main pages and the gallery for each allows for twenty image files. I too use this site for my characters from many different places.

Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy Character Saving!
Enjoy your stay here!
Please enjoy your stay here and I hope you make a lot of friends!! ^^
Welcome sprinkles to the rpr family, we are a friendly community for many roleplayers and you will meet others.
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR, Sprinkles257! :D

200.gif
Dantelli

Sprinkles257 wrote:
Hello there! I'm new here. I joined yesterday. I'm sorry to disappoint that I don't actually roleplay, but I wanted to store information on my original characters, and this seems like a great site for it! I'm having a good experience so far. Although I don't quite understand what roleplay is all about, I admire the creativity in everyone here, and the effort really shows! Awesome stuff.
Everything on my profile is original, drawn and written by me. However, I also like fan content. My current main interest is the video game, Team Fortress 2. Are there any other fans of this here?
Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. I'm a 16 year old girl who enjoys drawing and writing! I also like to read, play video games, and learn new words. I also have an interest in science and science fiction. Thank you for reading and welcoming me here, have a nice day or night! :)

Hope you enjoy!
Sprinkles257 wrote:

Hey there, Sprinkles! Welcome to the RPR!
And it’s great to see another person who likes TF2! :)
Wandering_Mary

Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the website, Sprinkles! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm always up for an rp if you'd like to pm me.
Sprinkles257 Topic Starter

clxudy_tears wrote:
Hey there, Sprinkles! Welcome to the RPR!
And it’s great to see another person who likes TF2! :)

That's awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one haha.
Sprinkles257 Topic Starter

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome! :D
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, and it's nice to have you here!
Hey there, welcome to RPR!
hello we welcome you with open arms
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Wandering_Mary

oops already posted here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, nice to meet you all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus