Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Not a Noob RPer

I am no noob RPer just new to this site looking for RP prefer constant-flow based more than storyline based, can if needed create an RP starting foundation if others want to start fresh
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site! be sure to come find me. Message me. Perhaps we can do an RP... just let me know.
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Hello! As a noob, I welcome all the help I can get!
welcome we are very glad to have you here!
hi welcome
Wandering_Mary

welcome to the site, I'm always available to rp with!
Welcome to the site! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm always up for an rp if you'd like to pm me, though after sometime today I won't be on until August.
Hello! :)
Welcome shadow to the RPR FAMILY 😊
Primrose-Chan

Welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for here and enjoy your time.
ShadowNightheeler Topic Starter

Feel free to add me all
Welcome to RPR, ShadowNightheeler! :D

I do a lot of epic fantasy that had a lot of lore, if that interests you to any extent!

200.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Shadow Night Healer! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
ShadowNightheeler Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hello and Welcome to you Shadow Night Healer! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!

The character creation could use a overhaul and making bigger more varied and stuff aswel tho
ShadowNightheeler wrote:
I am no noob RPer just new to this site looking for RP prefer constant-flow based more than storyline based, can if needed create an RP starting foundation if others want to start fresh
Hey there, welcome to the RPR! If you want to RP with me, go ahead and shoot me a DM! :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I see you're already settling in brilliantly. :)
Hey there, welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Not a Noob RPer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus