Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hoot Hoot

Hey, I'm Noxowl! I've been roleplaying since I was 13 and, well, let's just say I'm an old fart now haha. The main types of RP I enjoy are Fanfiction & Fantasy (original or otherwise), i.e. shows, books & video games. I'm just getting out of a year-long writer's block. I spent playing a lot of that time D&D during the pandemic, which rekindled my love for original fantasy, so I'm looking forward to making new friends and writing again.
Nice to meet you all!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!

Let's Rp some fanfiction... Come to me... i'll fill you in on some likely ideas. i'll be around.
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Hello! :D
Hello Noxowl and welcome to RPR! :)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
welcome we're glad you joined the community!
welcome
Wandering_Mary

welcome to the community! I'm always ready for a RP at any time, just know I might not respond immediately
I also welcome you to the community as well and do feel free to message me if you want to roleplay
Welcome to the site, Noxowl! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm always up for an rp if you'd like to pm me, though after sometime today I won't be on until August.
Welcome to RPR and well hoot?
Welcome Noxowl to the RPR FAMILY 😊
Primrose-Chan

Welcome, Noxowl!
Welcome to RPR, Noxowl!

Ooh, DND >:) Cool, cool, if you ever want an epic fantasy rp, hmu!

200.gif
Welcome!
Noxowl Topic Starter

Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes!

I'm open to just about anything atm so if anyone has any open RP's please don't hesitate to shoot me a message or leave your link on this forum so I can explore and read! :D
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you NoxOwl! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Noxowl wrote:
Hey, I'm Noxowl! I've been roleplaying since I was 13 and, well, let's just say I'm an old fart now haha. The main types of RP I enjoy are Fanfiction & Fantasy (original or otherwise), i.e. shows, books & video games. I'm just getting out of a year-long writer's block. I spent playing a lot of that time D&D during the pandemic, which rekindled my love for original fantasy, so I'm looking forward to making new friends and writing again.
Nice to meet you all!
Hi Noxowl! Welcome to the RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hoot Hoot

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus