Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

Vampires are strong, however I thought they got stronger the more blood they drink-"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"probably i don't consume human blood which i've heard is how vampires get stronger and gain new power but i have morals"

" Is it bad that I dislike the whole morals thing, Like you could do so much more without them"

"i have a strict rule i will not eat human blood straight from a human"

"You have been to other worlds, what about blood banks?" She'd ask sitting on air at the moment, as Noel begins editing all the fun mental stuff

"Sorry if she is rude or something, kinda trying to finish her, give feedback if you want" Noel would say in the background but it likely wont matter anyways

((nah its fine

"those blood banks are saving peoples lives i'm not desperate for more power"
Shade Waker wrote:
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Drael simply scoffed at the juvenile attempt by Shade to intimidate him. If Drael wanted, he could simply backhand Shade and turn him into a greasy smear of effluence. "Your bravado does not impress me, boy"

"that wasn't bravado you pompus moron that was saying you underestimate just what i can do when i really want something dead"

"The only reason I haven't killed you yet is because my teacher told me to let you live, but even my obedience to that is wearing thin. You are no more of a threat to me than this universe's most powerful earthworm"

"ha! you still underestimate me your not even the strongest idiot i've fought kid"

She'd roll her eyes at Drael, she'd raise hand towards him, definitely prepared to just erase him, but she is bonked by a large hammer made of ice, Noel had made two very large hands and a larger hammer, cool-
A smile played across his lips as he stood and clutched Armageddon's Call. He issued the challenge by speaking only two words "show me"

"gladly" he draws his pistols loading them with clips as he immediately started teleporting around firing bullets on all sides around him
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

"Oh boy" she'd say a barrier of sorts formed around the two to prevent damage to the rest of the bar-
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Damn, and i was just about done mopping the floors too-"
Drael's wings instantly ripped from his back. His old friend Soki, The Revenge of Heaven, had been able to cross the universes within the span of only a few minutes, and they had trained together numerous times over several millenia, so this speed wasn't much to him, regardless of how impressive it was from someone so young.

After he sprouted his wings, he shot straight upwards into the air even after a few of the bullets hit him which felt like mere mosquito bites. He would then throw Armageddon's Call to the ground with a fraction of his strength. The sword would hit the ground and create a concussive shockwave which would shred rocks and trees. This wasn't an attack, this was merely a diversion meant to throw Shade aside to where they could fight as to not hurt anyone else.

shade smirked just those few bullets hitting had done what they needed see shade's blood was corrosive to living beings that weren't either undead or a vamprie so over time drael would take damage per seconds sort of like video game posion. as for the shockwave shade hurled himself into the air and upon locating an empty clearing of which they were in earlier when he was fighting michal he aims for that falling into a free fall since he was in the air there was no shadow he could use to teleport he had put both his guns back in their holster as he called his greatsword to him aiming it downward once it reached his hands to increase his overall weight thus increasing his rate of descent due to the force of gravity acting upon him
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue random blink. "What-"
Drael rocketed down to grip Armageddon's Call and then fly towards the clearing. The trillions of souls trapped within Armageddon's Call began to moan and wail in pain. "Not now" Drael said. He didn't need them at this point. He saw Shade falling and he smirked and redirected himself and flew towards Shade and swung the great blade upwards while in motion. Drael would reach within
less than a yard from Shade and he would bring the giant blade upwards with a mighty swing just as Shade's hands touched the blade. If successful, the blades damage would be catastrophic leaving maybe a hand and a couple teeth. Drael was moving at twice the speed of sound and given the weight of the blade and his own weight, the sonic booms were immense.
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Drael rocketed down to grip Armageddon's Call and then fly towards the clearing. Since the bullets didn't peirce flesh, the only thing the corrosion would do is irritate Drael's skin. The trillions of souls trapped within Armageddon's Call began to moan and wail in pain. "Not now" Drael said. He didn't need them at this point. He saw Shade falling and he smirked and redirected himself and flew towards Shade and swung the great blade upwards while in motion. Drael would reach within
less than a yard from Shade and he would bring the giant blade upwards with a mighty swing just as Shade's hands touched the blade. If successful, the blades damage would be catastrophic leaving maybe a hand and a couple teeth. Drael was moving at twice the speed of sound and given the weight of the blade and his own weight, the sonic booms were immense.

he saw drael approaching his sword coming to swing him as shade used his blade to rocket himself to the side as he grabbed his BFG 50 loading a 50 BMG into the chmaber he'd take aim at drael hand assuming the round striked truth there would be a hole in his hand as shade saw the trees coming and considering the moon was shining on them he grins using there shadows to quicker reach the ground as he slid to a stop and pulled out three flashbangs
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

"Interesting fight-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus