Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Whew- My hands was pretty much burning, yes. Thanks Noel." Anna said, as she smiled at her.
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Noel smiled back, pulling out her bucket and turning on football, who knew she enjoyed this type of thing "Alright now gimme some" she'd say extending the bucket out to Anna

Cue Anna just passing the whole bag. "That bag of popcorn was for you, by the way." Cue Anna just pulling out a popcorn bag which is cooled down.

Noel turned into her feral form and dumped the bag in the bucket, from then she began to eat from it
Farren walks into the bar, unsurprised at the din. She finds an empty stool at the bar and sits down.
Strongest you've got, please. She asks the person working the bar

Noel flys over and enters her casual/hybrid form "Popcorn while you wait?"

Noel sets down a VERY confused angel who looks at noel before calling her mother in latin "Not your mom, I should really update you Alia-"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Farren Zelenia wrote:
Farren walks into the bar, unsurprised at the din. She finds an empty stool at the bar and sits down.
Strongest you've got, please. She asks the person working the bar

"I do not think there are staff here... for some odd reason", Azumi informed Farren.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

With a bright blue flash of light, Five appeared on one of the chairs.

Klaus walked in the door, like a normal person.
He sat down beside him on the other chair.
Farren takes some popcorn from the bucket, squinting from the flash of light
Thanks. So where are the bartenders?

Farren Zelenia wrote:
Farren takes some popcorn from the bucket, squinting from the flash of light
Thanks. So where are the bartenders?

Klaus was spread all out on the chair a little too relaxed, while Five stayed still and sat properly. Klaus looked at Farren, "They're probably... I don't know, dead or something. We just kind of get our own stuff, you know~?" Klaus said, slanted eyes.

"Anything's on the menu, if you crawl over the counter to get it." Five let out a small laugh.

Klaus nodded and threw his arm around Five's shoulder and yanked him close, "See? Fivey knows the deal~" He pat Five on the head, even if Five was giving him a glare that was so angry it couldn't be described.

Cue Anna just whistling to herself. Chill person, i'd say.

Five suddenly disappeared in a blue light, then came back somewhere else in the bar, holding a half a mannequin. He grabbed a chair, slid it over to him and Klaus' chair, then set the mannequin on it, and returned to his own seat. "So, how is everyone today? Hopefully better than last night. Last night, there was a fight." Five crossed one of his legs over the other and smiled slightly.

Klaus seemed disappointed. "Aw~ There was a fight and I missed it? I bet that was fun to watch..." He said, shuffling in his seat a bit to get comfortable.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut saying something to himself. "I don't want to choose being used. You are missing some screws, Woman. I'ma head out."

Peanut the Postknight wrote:
Cue Peanut saying something to himself. "I don't want to choose being used. You are missing some screws, Woman. I'ma head out."

(( f4ec9fb27add059245175423adafa51f.jpg ))

((Oh, you did not-))

(( I did- ))
"What just happened?"

"Aye?- Oh uh- Nothing. Something strange happened today and now i'm just mumbling somethin' to myself."
"Oh ok."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus