Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five shrugged, "Everything's okay right now." He said to Natalie.
"There was a fight last night though, between me and some other person. But it has been...resolved, I guess." Five added.

"Still wish I could have seen it." Klaus whined.
Cue Nolegs just flying around the bar at high speed using his warp star. "WOOO-"
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Oh for seven hells- Not again-" Cue Anna just sliding to a table then she sets it down on the front so she doesn't get hit.
Nicki pulled out a phone, and began making a call. "Yes, we've got a crazy cat on a warp star here. Send in a drone strike, please."
"Hm? Uh oh." Cue Nolegs just doing a spin jump off the warp star. Then he whistled for it to come back.
Nicki issues an order to call off the drone strike. "Sorry about that, Nolegs."
"It's good." Nolegs said, as his warp star just- randomly gets him a sandvich. "I swear, this star has a mind of it's own-"

Five silently watched Nolegs and Nicki.
Klaus was...just staring at the ceiling.
Ben, who was a ghost that only Klaus could see, was only sitting by Klaus' chair.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut just sighing deep as he just looks down. Is something going on with him?-

Peanut the Postknight wrote:
Cue Peanut just sighing deep as he just looks down. Is something going on with him?-

"Are you doing okay?" Ben headed over to Peanut, he doubted that Peanut could hear or see him, since he was a ghost, but he tried anyway.

"..." There was some silence. Strange, normally he'd be in a normal mood but something's totally going on and i can't seem to point at it.

"Hello?" He tried one more time, just in-case, maybe, Peanut didn't hear him.

Klaus glanced at Ben with a look that practically said; 'Don't bother.' because only Klaus could see and hear him.

"..."

Ben frowned and went back over to beside Klaus and sat down.
"Klaus, you talk to him. He can see and hear you." Ben suggested.

Klaus shook his head no. "He doesn't seem happy." Ben added. Klaus shook his head again, more harder this time.
"Just because he's not someone you know, doesn't mean you should just ignore them." Ben kept on.

Klaus glared a bit.
"Klaus, just-"
"Okay, fine! Fine! I will!" Klaus stood up... No one could hear Ben's side of the conversation, so it was... a little awkward seeing Klaus randomly speak.

Klaus got annoyed a lot when Ben told him to do stuff, he didn't like being told what to do.
"Are...you okay?" Klaus asked, hands in his pants pockets, walking to Peanut.

"Nah.." Peanut said, sighing deep.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

shade reappears from the shadows his gear coated in fresh blood from new kills

"Well, what's wrong~?" Klaus held onto his pink boa, which was around his neck. "Might could help~" He said.

Five exchanged looks with the mannequin beside him.
It was going to be last night all over again, wasn't it...

"Nah, this is my personal problems. No need to help me." Peanut said, as he spins a shield.

Klaus nodded, "Okay, okay, suit yourself." He slid his hands off of his pink boa and ran one of his hands through his black, stringy hair.

Klaus then headed back to the chairs where Five, Ben and the mannequin was, and sat back down. "There, done, happy?" Klaus whispered to Ben.
Ben nodded yes and then Klaus went back to staring at the ceiling.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i'm not even going to ask" he just headed to the counter his cloak wrapped around him

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus