Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Nolegs then swapped weapons to a... riot shield and a baton. "...Okay, this is just plain stupid. I mean, can't tell me otherwise that i can't deal damage to enemies that is completely immune to this weapon."

Btw, that weapon is pretty much a Dark element weapon.
Tilly Wells (played by scare)

Tilly went back to playing her video game
Katraj (played anonymously)

*he tilted his head confused of what he had missed*
Waspinator (played by randomentity777)

Katraj wrote:
*he slither over to the ghost* “don’t ghosts have to be invited inside places to even go into them?”

"Tell that to the spark of Starscream when he possess Waspinator! Waspinator had a headache in his whole body after that one."
Katraj (played anonymously)

“Oh I’m sorry….”
Waspinator (played by randomentity777)

Waspinator continues to buzz around the room, loudly grumbling. "Waspinator always getting blown up, but one day, Waspinator will prove capable. Wazzzzzzpinator is greatest of Predacons, yezzzzzzzzzzz."
Nolegs was busy upgrading some of his stuff on the table. "Hmm.. A little this, a little that."
MOVED TO vocaloids (played anonymously)

Tooth Hurty walked over to Nolegs.
"Ahm hm-mah mmh?" (Translation: What are you doing?)
"Upgrading my armor and stuff. Well, in case i get into a battle. You'll never know when these upgrades gets pretty useful." Nolegs said, as he spinned his star shield, then set it back on the table.

Tooth Hurty's face lit up with excitement.
"Ahmh-a-ah mmhaah?" (Translation: Are you an adventurer?)
"Mhm. But, i don't adventure alone. No. Matt! Get over here!"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Matt just warping next to Nolegs. "What's the issue, mate?"
"Nothing. I just wanna introduce you to someone over there beside me." Nolegs said, looking at Tooth Hurty.

Tooth Hurty looked to Matt, surprised that he appeared out of no where.
"Aah! ...Ahlloo." (Translation: Aah! ...Hello.)

"Yo. The name's Matt. Nice to meet you." Matt said, as he sat down next to Nolegs, watching him upgrade his stuff. "So, i assume you got questions, right?"

"Mm, yhmhm!" (Translation: Uh, yeah-huh!)
Tooth Hurty put his hands behind his back. "Hnmh-aah nhm-mm?" (Translation: What do you do?)

"Mhma ha-hmmhna-h?" (Translation: When adventuring?)

"Well..." Matt then pulled out a... hockey stick? "Huh?- ah. Wrong weapon." Matt puts the hockey stick away then pulled out a random sword from a category. I guess he pulled out the flame sword.

d9rywqg-1571e804-9e73-4c70-a12b-65985bcd8eb4-1.png

Tooth Hurty backed up from it, shocked to see him pull out both the hockey stick, and then the random flame sword.

"Well, mostly i'd too while adventuring is finding some loot. But I'd fight a lot of enemies too. It never gets old fighting a bunch of enemies!" Matt said, smiling at the fact that it really doesn't... Well, to him at least. "Also, sometimes i tend to like goof off during battles sometimes..."

Emo0027.jpg
"Like that one time you was juggling cactuses while fighting Natalia? Or should i say AKA, An evil player version of Natalie?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus