Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Katraj (played anonymously)

“I don’t want to be a birds food today and I just wanted to rest for a bit you know…”
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

"Mmmhm" her body turns into snow, as she reconstruct herself in her seat "I can never have any fun-" she says before being sprayed with a water bottle which disappears right after

*looks at his wounds and starts to clean them and bandaging them* “that was not fun”
Waspinator (played by randomentity777)

Katraj wrote:
“What are you doing buzzing about…?”

"Waspinator is just minding his own business."

“Oh sorry to bother you then” *he continued to clean up his wounds*
Ralsei (played by Foxfarer)

Over at the corner, a Darkener was sitting over at a far away table with a small cup of tea, humming softly as he watched the people around them.

*he quickly slithered over to the person and just held out his hand randomly not thinking about anything but wanted to make friends at least*

"Hm?" The small noise of acknowledgement came from the prince, gazing at Katraj. The appearance was certainly something he had never seen before, but Ralsei was not one to judge. "Hello there. Do you need something?" He asked, before noticing that the stranger had lended out his hand. Did he want them to grab it? Well, it couldn't hurt to try, placing his hand on the other's with a glint of curiosity for the one who decided to come up to him.

*he grinned showing his fangs and just smiled a bit* “sorry I’m not sure if this is right for making friend it’s difficult for me to figure this out really since I can’t really hug people”

Ralsei was slightly startled by the fangs. He wouldn't lie when he said he was imitated, but he quickly calmed down, a soft smile appearing on the boy's face. "There is no need to apologize! Making friends was incredibly difficult for me as well, you aren't the only one with that issue." He attempted to reassure before their smile turned into a brighter one. "You wanted to hug me?"

“It’s would be more like me wrapping my tail around you and wrapping my arm around you!”

"Oh that's alright, I'm always open for a hug!" The prince replied cheerfully, wrapping his arms around the other slowly for a hug.

*he soon hugged him back having his tail wrapped around him*

Ralsei smiled brightly, patting the other's head before letting go. "Thank you for the hug. You just made my day!" He exclaimed.

*he just grinned before letting him go as well* “I don’t do hugs very often haha”

"You are very good at it! A master at hugging!" The prince exclaimed, tilting his head. "What is your name? If you don't mind me asking of course."
prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

Asuka shuffles into the bar, a can of some offbrand energy drink on her hand. Her arm is in a cast, broken, and there's a dab of blood below one of her nostrils.
Ben (played by Nightmares_Reborn)

*He enters the bar with his heavy fur coat covered in snow* "Hey..."
Lori (played by scare)

Lori entered the bar she never been here before but could use a drink
prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

Technically, Asuka wasn't allowed to drink. She'd done it beforeWhat teenager hasn't, but it wouldn't be smart to do that here.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus