Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

MOVED TO vocaloids (played anonymously)

Tooth Hurty grinned, or...at least as much as he could, at the two telling the silly story.
"Ah heee." (Translation: I see.)
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Look, i got bored alright? My turn was already passed anyway!" Matt said, as he sat up and then he de-summoned the fire sword out of his hand. He didn't want to light something on fire anyway.

Tooth Hurty sat down on one of the chairs and listened to the two, if they were to talk anymore.
He kicked his feet gently.
Nolegs seems to be pretty chill, he's also whistling something to himself... out loud lol-

Tooth Hurty would have order something to eat, but...well...No bottom jaw.
So he simply just hung out at the bar, he hoped it wasn't considered loitering.
"...You know. Matt did save the world, five times but he didn't do alone."
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro, out of boredom, sets Waspinator on fire.

Tooth Hurty looked at Pyro with wide eyes.
Who would just set someone on fire out of boredom?!
Nolegs then put his head down. He seems to be a little bored for right now. "Man... I'm bored..."

Tooth Hurty pulled out a piece of paper and pen from his front pocket and began writing, then handed it to Nolegs.

It read;
𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓪 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮?
Waspinator (played by randomentity777)

"Waspinator appears to have burst into flames!" Waspinator buzzes around the room, trailing smoke in a comical manner before finally thudding into a wall, leaving a wasp-shaped imprint as he falls to the ground and transforms into robot mode.
Ocea N. (played anonymously)

Ocea seems to be hopping around like a frog, playing a game of his own creation. Whatever it is, he seems to be enjoying it.
Nolegs then looked at the paper then to Ocea N. "Hm... Sure. I could probably play due to my boredom."

Ocea giggled and then noticed Nolegs and began wagging his tail. "What's on the paper? Is it tic-tac-toe? I wanna play!" Ocea perked up, standing on his hind paws like normal.

Tooth Hurty noticed Ocea, seemed he wanted to play a game too.
Nolegs then pulled out a star hammer and did a spin jump onto the floor. The hammer hits the ground and that caused 3 stars to float around for a while. This also made Nolegs bounce up!

Ocea squeals with delight and kneels down like a frog and hops around too. "Froggy game, froggy game!"

Tooth Hurty shrugged.
Why not.

He knelt down too and began hopping around, or at least trying to.
Anyone who would have walked into the bar at this time would be confused.
Nolegs then grabbed one of Matt's swords, stuck it into the ground then... He just grabs the handle and then SPIN- I feel really bad for whoever gets smacked by Nolegs when he's spinning.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five teleported in, out-of-breath. "Damn, what the shit did I do to deserve that one hell of a chase?" Five rubbed his brow. He glanced over at the two boys (and cat) bouncing around, and...honestly he didn't question it. If Klaus was here, he'd probably join them. "Nolegs, hey have you seen-- Holy crap careful with that damn thing" Five approached Nolegs and nearly got whacked by a sword. "--Have you seen Klaus? Scraggly haired guy that looks like he crawled out of a designer store's dumpster?" Five asked him, trying not to get too close to the sword.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus