Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Malice (played by Reithesniper)

(Forgive me, honestly forgot to add Everest's whole scanning thing-)
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

(Doesn’t matter, next time ask. Also, please take that out. The fact that she knows at all.)

(Done)

(Thank you.)
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"I got a note from my dad for a alcoholic drink", Keiko slided a fake note towards the bartender. "What do you mean that notes are outdated?", she said after the bartender rejected the note.

Kotaro grabs a random piece of paper, reconstructing it so it looks like a more accurate note. “Keiko.. you had the wrong note, that was the last one he gave, this is the note for this trip.” He hands her the new note.

"Thanks, Tori", she looks at the note then gives her ID to the bartender. "Slightly alcoholic drink then if you can", Keiko said to the bartender and she stared at the note.

Kotaro smiles. “Hmm, I’ll go get a booth.”

"Sparkling berry juice", Keiko looked at the drink in a wine as she was informed by the bartender that it was non-alcoholic. She took a sip of it and her eyebrows curved up slightly in amusement.

Mal just kinda watched If they're doing a date here I have some serious questions- she'd think, as she'd inspect her rifle "You look well, Like a reapers scythe, not clean but you do the job..." Amara watched this woman flirt with her gun for a small while
Christopher Pierre (played anonymously)

Christopher walks in, looking around the room, gently swinging his metal bat by his side as he does so.
Fumizuki curls up underneath her blanket again.

Christopher looks and notices someone underneath a blanket. He nods, using his metal bat to peer underneath it to reveal Fumizuki, a brown-haired girl.
"Ah, hello- Didn't mean to disturb you." He says as he removes the bat from underneath the blanket and lets it fall back onto her. "Curiosity got the best of me."
"It okay." Fumizuki smiles warmly.

Christopher wonders if there's anyone else here. So he goes and looks for someone.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby is just in a chair, just calling Kirby because they felt like it. "Poyo poyo? Poyo poyo poyo-" ("Hey uh, Kirby? I need your help with something- can you come here?")

"Poyo poyo.. Poyo poyo poyo poyo." ("Nevermind that.. I'ma go see what's Five up to right now." Korby then slid off the chair then he went to go find Five.
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five suddenly teleported into the bar, soaking wet. "Klaus CENSORED push me in the lake." He said, his teeth bared.
He was actually calm-voiced, but it looked and sounded forced, anger and yelling stifled. He was really pissed off.
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

(( *pushed
grrrrr ))

Five Hargreeves wrote:
Five suddenly teleported into the bar, soaking wet. "Klaus CENSORED push me in the lake." He said, his teeth bared.
He was actually calm-voiced, but it looked and sounded forced, anger and yelling stifled. He was really pissed off.
"Poyo poyo-" ("Well- That explains everything then-") Korby said, as they inhaled a chair to them and then sat down.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus