Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five sighed, taking off his fisherman's hat and trying to ring the water out of it. "How's your day, Korby? I'm sure it's a lot more better than mine, getting pushed into a damn lake."
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

"Learn the way of the water next time, human."
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five glanced at Ronal and gave them an unamused look. "I'll get right on that." He said in a serious, calm voice, but it was clear it was meant sarcastically.
Charmy The Bee (played by Foxfarer)

A loud buzz started to come close to the bar, the doors suddenly opening as a bee rushed through. He caught himself by the edge of one of the seats up front, the seat practically spinning as he gained balance and plopped on the seat. The small buzzing finally seemed to have stopped and only led to a now exhausted bee sitting in the front of the bar. The kid was silent for just a second before a loud groan came from him, practically face planting into the table in front of him.

Charmy The Bee wrote:
A loud buzz started to come close to the bar, the doors suddenly opening as a bee rushed through. He caught himself by the edge of one of the seats up front, the seat practically spinning as he gained balance and plopped on the seat. The small buzzing finally seemed to have stopped and only led to a now exhausted bee sitting in the front of the bar. The kid was silent for just a second before a loud groan came from him, face planting into the table in front of him.

[ Did not mean to reply to my own message, whoops ]
Stephanie Robotnik (played by randomentity777)

"Looks like someone is buzzed out."
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"A-" Isaac then suddenly crashed through the window after getting punched there by Mad Rat! What the actual-
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Huh-" Anna said, turning to Isaac then to Mad Rat. "Nice falcon punch right there." Anna said, as she took a sip of water.
Vento (played by Reithesniper)

Vento walked into the bar from large door "Hmm..?" She'd think for a moment before sitting "If I may..where am I?"
Mad Rat (played anonymously)

Mad Rat then jumped into the bar, and then turned to Anna. "Thanks. I earned my black belt for not giving a sh*t." Mad Rat said, as he stretched a bit. "Anyway." He also turned to Vento. "Your in a bar."

She nods her head "Yes...Im aware..but where is this?"
Mad Rat (played anonymously)

"That... I don't know." Mad Rat then shrugged at her.
McMillian Agares (played anonymously)

Pushing open the doors is a tan-skinned, tall demon with long black hair, a black body suit and a pair of high-heeled black shoes with straps and buckles all over them. He peered around the room and used his limb-like hair to close the door behind him. "Good evening everyone." McMillian said in a soft voice, "Just a dad finally getting time to himself." McMillian stepped across the floor, greeted the bartender and ordered a drink.

She pats the rat, looking over to the man opening the door "Hello human" she'd smile gently as she was taught too when meeting a human
"Nice caboose."

"Casual...-"

(Heck, well he looks human enough-)

He looked at Vento and smiled warmly, "Oh dear, I'm not human at all. Much more a demon, rather." McMillian said, waving his limb-like hair at Vento.

(( Ha ha, understandable. He doesn't really have many demonic features other than his hair being able to be used as limbs and his eyes being red. ))

"I see..I am an Oni, I too am a "demon" if you want to think of it like that.."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus