Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Then you haven't met Manic, he will cause you nightmares. " amber said with a soft smirk
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

"I'm sure he's really sweet." Sebastian said, as his soft spot for cats clearly showed.
He glanced at Ciel and noted, "My young master reminds me of a cat, however."

Ciel looked at Sebastian, a puzzled glare on his small face.
Sebastian then poked Ciel's rosy cheek with his finger, "Puni puni!"

"Stop." Ciel whacked the demon's hand away.

Sebastian paused for a moment before turning his head to Amber, "He even has the cat-like attitude." He winked.
Ciel rolled his eye, "Not funny."

Amber chuckle softly at Sebastien actions " He is if he likes you. The only people who can interact with the feline with out getting bitten and more is my aunt, my uncle Axon, my cousin Jasper and Jupiter, my coworker Samantha and my friend Norim. Outside of that group you will get attack. "

"Well that settles it then. Cats can be perfect angels...if they want to." Sebastian stated, crossing his arms with a smile.

" Okay then I will inform my aunt that she got a new cat sitter then " Amber said jokey with a soft smirk

Sebastian raised his brows. "Is that a joke? If not, I'd gladly." He snickered.
Ciel shook his head, "No. You know damn well I'm allergic to cats."

" It's a joke , sorry ya cat lover. " Amber said with a soft smirk before she giggle softly " Amber Dash Quinn at ya services "

Sebastian laughed softly and then put his hand on his chest, "Sebastian Michaelis."
Then he glanced at his master, "And of course, the young master."

Ciel sighed and introduced himself to Amber, "Earl Ciel Phantomhive."
Thor jumped up and pushed Sebastian's hand away from Ciel and put himself between the butler and Ciel.

Sebastian flinched and stared at the dog with a surprised, almost offended look.
Ciel couldn't help but crack a smile, not just at the dog, but Sebastian's surprise.

Ciel ran his hand across Thor's head, a warm, small smile on his face.
Thor immediately turned wagging his tail and nuzzling his head against Ciel's hand.

Ciel giggled quietly to himself, petting the dog. It brought him great happiness.

" Nice to meet ya two and it's looks like some pup likes ya " Amber said walking over to the folks

Ciel glanced his one eye at Amber, a warm look on his face. "Looks like it." He said in a calm voice.
"Nice to meet you too." He added, Sebastian agreeing with a nod.
Thor watched Ciel as if he were the only thing in the world.

" It's great to met ya folks as well. " Amber said before she noticed Thor and she smirk softly
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Tori walks in, flopping on a booth with a bottle of crimson liquid.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Keiko paid for a whole bottle of sparkling lingonberry juice and walked over to her partner with a wine glass dangling between her fingers.
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

“I never thought I’d end up having a craving for blood that outmatches most of your species… that is one thing I over looked…”
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Don't think of getting any kisses after drinking that", Keiko looks at the blood with slight disgust and a bit of temptation. She digs through her purse after she sits down. The pills...they are gone, she thought as her face showed panic.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus