Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Nolegs would then quickly roll to the pizza boxes, and continues pushing them to the table with Korby. "God damn, Korby. Why the hell would you bring 14 pizza boxes to the bar?!-"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo poyo! Poyo poyo, poyo-poyo!" ("Because, i thought everyone migh get hungry! So, i brought the pizzas here so some people can at least have some food!")
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Sebastian looked up and looked to Korby. Being able to understand various languages, one of the perks of being a demon, he responded to the Poyo-speaking creature. "You must have gone a long way. Pizza is from Italy, correct? I haven't had a lot myself, but then again, I'm not fond of most foods." In Sebastian and the others' time period, Pizza was more of a flatbread than how it is today.

(( Me: *spits out a victorian fact*
You guys: "We came to RP not learn." >:( ))
((Pfft-))
(( DON'T MIND ME LURKING, BUT BRO I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT, I THOUGHT PIZZA DIDN'T EXIST IN THE VICTORIAN ERA
AND I RESEARCH THE VICTORIAN ERA-- <_< <_< ))
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo." ("Indeed it is.") Korby said, now putting the pizza boxes onto the table with Nolegs.

(LMAO-)
He went over to Ciel and rested his head on Ciel.

(( @vee, yeah! once again it's like a flatbread rather than slices like we have today. also bro why you lurking, RP with us /hj ))

Ciel noticed Thor and smiled, gently petting him. Alois however took notice of Thor and gasped, sliding off the couch. Without even trying to put his hand out for Thor to sniff, he just began petting the dog anyway a bit hardly. "Oh my gosh! Aren't you adorable! Ciel is this your dog?" He asked Ciel. "No, but we're friends." Ciel replied.
(( you can't make me /jk ))

(( lmaooooooooo XD ))
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt then stared at Nolegs and Korby. "I kinda had a pizza joke, but i'm kinda still working on it so, guess that'll be pointless from here." Matt said, as he whistled slightly.

DAAD3349-CB2-E-4-A01-A974-5-F6743589062.jpg

((Btw, i'm using pictures to express their emotions and stuff as you been noticing.))

Grell sat on the couch and flopped herself over Sebastian's lap dramatically, her hand on her forehead.
"Oh Sebas-chan, we could go to Italy together, it could be a romantic date-" Suddenly Grell was kicked off by Sebastian and she fell to the floor.

(( oooh i should do that... that would add character to my posts... ))
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac would then yell to Grell and Sebastian, but he's mostly focused on Grell. "LOVEBIRDS!" Isaac said, then he walked off to get a slice of pizza.

Sebastian scrunched his nose in disgust, "Certainly not, I much rather fall off a cliff before I'd go on a date with Grell."
Well, Sebastian could survive that, because...immortal demon... But the point still remained.

"Oh you're terrible~" Grell whined, twitching on the floor as if she was injured even though she was perfectly fine.
"You call that terrible? You literally swooped me twice! One was when i was entering the bar to RELAX, and 2nd of all, you swooped me while i was helping someone with the pizza boxes!"

"I mean, he's right." Matt said, as he spun a random hockey stick that he had since his 5th adventure. "Besides, i only had to save him once!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus