Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

Des, The Pale Body indulges in her new form, while the Pale Heart appears, watching her from a distance "Careful...she may or may not be still made of metal, Im not sure how it works or how she does it.." The Pale heart says, smiling the whole time
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" I might have not pass debat class back in high school, but I do know this.. " Amber quick formed into her wolf form " I can trun into a wold pup. "

The two would fuse once again " werewolf, or are you perhaps a druid...or do you know some form of magic?" Amara seemed interested

" Na, I already got my DNA tested before I started my job with the USA government it doesn't seem like I am "
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

And now, Korby is now walking inside, wearing a chef hat with... 9 boxes of pizza. Jesus, how many pizzas did they even make?!-
Thor looked at Korby curiously and fully alert.

Anndd Des is gone to look at the pizza...
"So your a genetic hybrid?" The heart would ask

" Personally I have no clue, all I know is that it comes from my dad side of the family! " Amber said as she eyed a pizza the girl was starving.
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Sebastian sat on one of the couches, Ciel's head rested in the demon's lap, covered up with a soft blanket.
It appeared that Ciel was very tired and needed a nap. And Sebastian apparently was simply one hell of a pillow.
Cue Nolegs just slowly but surely carrying 5 more pizza boxes into the bar "guess korby brought 14 pizzas-"

Another person came into the bar however.
One that when Sebastian looked up, a frown of discontent appeared across his pale face. "Ah."

Then another. Sebastian looked down at Ciel and then repeated the same noise. "...Ah."

One was tall and had long red hair, the other was short and had blonde hair.
Since when did Grell and Alois began hanging out with each other? And why did they have to be here...

"And then- Ahaha~ And then I set the teacup on his head! The nerd didn't even notice until he moved and it spilled all over him!" Grell was sobbing with laughter.
Alois cracked up laughing, "Hahaha! What an idiot!"

Alois noticed Ciel and Sebastian, perking up. He waved vigorously, which caught the attention of Grell.
Grell curiously looked and noticed..."Sebas-chan! <3" Grell gasped and put her hands together with excitement.

Sebastian sighed, "Sh**."
Despite how informal it was, it was needed.

"Young master, get up, we must go..." He shook Ciel awake.
"Hm, why-" Ciel batted his eye open, then saw Alois. "Ah crap!" He sat up.

Grell noticed Nolegs, snatched him up and then zoomed over to Sebastian. "Sebas-chan! Look at this lovely cat I have found! Shall it be enough for me to obtain your love~?"

Alois practically pounced onto Ciel and wrapped his arms around him in a hug. "Ciel! It's been forever! Have you been hiding from me?"
Sebastian and Ciel both were currently regretting their existence.

"No.. I've been...busy." Ciel rolled his eye, shoving Alois off of him.
"I've made a new friend! This is Grell! She's a Grim Reaper, can you believe it?" Alois pointed at Grell, a grin wide on his face, his pentagram on his tongue slightly visible.

"Ugh. Unfortunately, yes I can believe it." Despite Alois not talking to him, Sebastian quipped with a sigh.

(( sorry if that was too much..i wanted to use alois but i also thought it would be funny to include grell... ))
((Nahh, that's fine.))

(( oh, ok good. i just realized i had spat out like 3 paragraphs of post and i was like "oh crap no body would wanna read that" XD XD XD XD ))
Cue Nolegs just groaning in a unsatisfied way as this is the 2nd time this week(maybe). He was busy dragging these pizza boxes in the bar too! Until he had to call out to Natalie. "NATALIE! I need some assistance bringing these pizza boxes in! I just had to help Korby until SOMEONE had to swoop me while i'm trying to help!" Nolegs said, staring at a certain someone, or should i say Grell?
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Natalie then warped over to Nolegs, as she spun her staff, accidentally hitting Matt off-screen. "Alright but uh, i got a question. How many boxes of pizza did you guys even bring anyway?" Natalie said, staring at Nolegs as she pretty much wants to know pretty much. "There's pretty much no lying out of this since she kinda grabbed you, which makes it easy for me."

06-EBFA0-E-BF71-4901-A958-562-D959-AE5-E2.jpg

Sebastian sighed, shaking his head. "Put the lovely cat down, Grell."
Grell pursed her lips, "I will if you give me a little smooch~"

Suddenly, the staff was spun nearby her, thought it didn't hit her, it surprised her. "Ack!" She dropped Nolegs.
Sebastian caught Nolegs however and gently set him down on the floor.

Meanwhile, Alois was curled up beside a very unamused Ciel, talking about what him and Grell had did today which consisted of a lot of gossiping and makeup.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus