Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Thor saw Gwyar and he went over and sniffed his friend.
Maria (played by Nightmares_Reborn)

*She walks in, too damn early to get drunk, so she decides to get herself some coffee.* "Hello, I don't know if bars serve coffee... but I'm coming in to check."
*jokes walks in*
Red Hood (played anonymously)

He walked and did a double-take looking at Jokes "no....no way....." he went and leered at Jokes and yanked his helmet off "How....I used to read you....I mean....I saw your comic...I....I am confused as hell....."
"What are you on about?" Jokes asked

"You look just like a cartoon character I used to watch. In fact, you're a dead ringer. That's impossible for you to be him. You just remind me of a good part of my childhood. I'm sorry. Anyway, keep sharp" the vigilante walked towards the bar and sat on a stool after ordering a double-shot of whiskey and a beer.
"It's grand to be remembered" Jokes sighs

Jason downed his shot and he looked at Jokes "be remembered? Look, Joker didn't hit me THAT hard with the crowbar. There's no way you're him"
"I'm here and as real as 1+1=2"
Suzi (played by Jaws)

The young woman entered the bar with a look of curiosity, holding a basket of groceries.
Delilah (played anonymously)

Delilah appears in the room, left hand was gloved...specifically her shooting hand quite interesting "I return!" She smiles, seeming to be in a better mood than when she was here last time
Suzi (played by Jaws)

"Holy mackerel!", she jumps and gripping the basket closer to her, startled. It surely is a interesting place, Suzi thought as she looked around.

He stared at Jokes "I mean.....how? How are you here?!" He looked utterly dumbstruck

She appears Infront of Suzi looking at her "Mackerel...?" She knows shes heard it before just never expected someone to really say holy mackerel- "Thought that was reserved for cartoons!" She joked extending her right hand "Im Delilah"
Suzi (played by Jaws)

Delilah wrote:
She appears Infront of Suzi looking at her "Mackerel...?" She knows shes heard it before just never expected someone to really say holy mackerel- "Thought that was reserved for cartoons!" She joked extending her right hand "Im Delilah"

Suzi jumps again due to Delilah's sudden appearance in front of her. "It's the newest slang from the States", she said, "I'm Suzi."

" Suzi wonderful name, I see your from a different time... judging by the get up.." She tilts her head "If I may ask what year is it?"
Salty (played by Reithesniper)

Maria wrote:
*She walks in, too damn early to get drunk, so she decides to get herself some coffee.* "Hello, I don't know if bars serve coffee... but I'm coming in to check."
"Big lady.." She mutters "Yet again, Cat.." She shrugs deciding to acquaint herself with her "Hello"
Suzi (played by Jaws)

"Different time? That's silly, it's 1939", Suzi said. She frowns, "È una sporca guerra.....oh darn it, I forgot today's newspaper.."
📖 Translation: È una sporca guerra = It's a bad war in Italian
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut just walking in. who is... surprisingly not injured like the last times he walked in. Although, he does seem to be... acting weird rn. But as for now, he just sits down at a table, and then wrote something down on paper. Something doesn't seem to be right, and i can't point my finger at it.
Suzi (played by Jaws)

"Whoa, his clothes look like something out of a history book", Suzi said with glee, looking at Peanut.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus