Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

c2e0d65905292f5c0b5183d20be58a6e.gif
"Well, apologies to you talking cat." Grell got up and then sighed, "I was only trying to woo the handsome butler, Sebas-chan~"
Nolegs would then yell in a angry way. "I HAVE A NAME GOD DAMMIT!" Nolegs yelled to Grell in a pretty much p*ssed off way.

Emo0150.jpg
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then sigh pretty deep. "Pipe down, Nolegs."

239e5ee543e3c40916696c60f70bfb79.gif

"Oh no, she deserves to be yelled at." Sebastian quipped.
Grell sighed and then poked at Sebastian's chest, "I know you have a heart somewhere, for me, your love is just hiding-
e188139ef595768c967aa4cdae8feb70.gif

Suddenly Sebastian smacked her hand away and pushed her.
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Anna just sighing deep as she then straightened her emerald hair. "Sometimes, i'm surrounded by idiots. (excluding Sabastian.)"

Ciel glared a bit at Anna, "I'm not an idiot, I'll have you know."
Sebastian couldn't help but crack a smile at that, fighting back a laugh.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I mean, it's fair game anyway." Matt said as he juggles 5 diamonds at once. Yet the sharp tips are kinda hurting him. "Ow. Ouch. Ooh- Okay, that hurts. Ack."
Thor excitedly started licking Alois's face and wagging his tail furiously. The dog rolled onto his back for Alois excitedly and wiggled.
Salty (played by Reithesniper)

Salty kinda just watched everyone, her tail was tucked as shes not used to large groups, shell be fine
Sunny (played by Thefavoriteishere)

* a yellow wiener dog walks in*
Thor goes over to the older dog and sniffs her to welcome her in. He starts cleaning her ears.

Alois giggled when Thor licked his face and then pet his stomach when the dog rolled onto his back. "Such a good boy, yes you are!" He cooed, then afterwards, watched as Thor went to the other dog.
"He's cute." Alois quipped to Ciel.

Ciel cracked a soft smile, "Yeah..."
"But you're cuter-" Alois winked, jokingly.
Ciel then suddenly raised his fist as if he was going to punch Alois in the face, but only punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow! I was joking, bloody hell!" Alois grabbed at his shoulder and glared, sticking his pentagram-bearing tongue out at the earl.
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

"I leave for five of your minutes, and this whole place goes crazy."

Alois peered to Ronal and seemed amazed by their lovely blue skin and long, black hair.
He hopped over to them and looked up at Ronal, "Hello! You're very pretty!" He gasped, hands put together.

Ciel rolled his eye, he was happy that Alois was now out of his hair. Pardon the pun.

"Thank you very much." She smiled. "My name is Ronal. Who are you?"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Peanut would then walk to Salty, with a arrow to the arm, but he didn't really felt it. "Hey, friend."
Meanwhile, Nolegs is just practicing some combos. One of them was a spindash, but instead he had his sword with him. "Hm, i.. never knew i could do that in such a long time."

@Ronal,
"I'm Alois Trancy!" The blonde announced, giggling mischievously.
Nolegs then stopped the spindash, as he landed next to Alois. "Wooh! That took most of my energy. I might have to lay it off a bit."

The Kuroshit Corner wrote:
"I'm Alois Trancy!" The blonde announced, giggling mischievously.

"Nice to meet you, Alois." Ronal smiled.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus