Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Okay..", Keiko said as she reluctantly held out her arm towards Tori. "Darling, what are you doing?", she asked.
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

“For some reason… my blood heal something perfectly. Not sure how or why it does that. Pretty handy though.”

(RANDOM BULLSH*T GO!!!!)

"Thank you, Darling!", Keiko kisses Tori's cheek. "Bikini season is saved!", she added with glee.
Craig Tucker (played anonymously)

"Kpshh.. Kpshhh.. Kpshh.." The young boy hissed as he slowly jumped around, mimicking the movements of an astronaut... And all with a straight face. He jumped once more through the entrance of the bar and.. Landed on his face. He sat up, dusting himself off.

"Krshh- Spaceman Craig has landed, I repeat, spaceman Craig has landed." He spoke into a plastic walkie talkie, only to hear static from the other end. "...Hello? Hellooo?!" He scoffed, tossing the talkie onto the floor. "Garbage."

Keiko wrote:
"Thank you, Darling!", Keiko kisses Tori's cheek. "Bikini season is saved!", she added with glee.

Tori smiles. “speaking of that, we need to go shopping. I have No idea what to look for myself.”

"Darling, you have a girlfriend with amazing, no...not amazing", Keiko said in a arrogant tone. "Spectacular fashion taste!", she added in dramatic way. Keiko then looked at the little boy who happened to throw his walkie talkie on the ground.

Tori laughs. “Hey, who’s this little guy?”

Craig adverted his gaze to Keiko blankly, then casually flipping her off. There was no reasoning behind it, he just always flipped people off, no matter if it was personal or not.

He jumped forth.. "Spshh- Oh no.." He began, staring up at one of the walls. "A barrier." He said, in a monotone voice.

"Far from home if the walkie talkie isn't working", Keiko said as she picked up with two fingers. She examined it then looked at Craig flipping her off and crushed the walkie talkie in irritation.
(Had to edit lol!)

Tori takes a deep breath, trying to get her protective urges under control. “Relax tori, he’s a child… You’re not supposed to hit children…. Calm down… Deep breathes….”

"Right, it is a child", Keiko says as she tossed the now crushed walkie talkie into a nearby trash can. "Which means we can't just take everything he does as offensive", she said though normally a sentence like that wouldn't fly out of Keiko's mouth.

Craig peered back at their reactions, blinking a bit. "Oh." He mumbled, sighing before jumping back. "Kpshh, kpshh.. Spaceman Craig says sorry.. And please don't kill me yet, I have to finish my space quest." He said bluntly, looking up at the two.

He didn't normally apologize, but the two seemed pretty upset, and he figured he would need their help since um.. His walkie talkie is broken.

"Kill you? That's insane", Keiko said as she quickly placed her cigarette back in her purse. "Sorry about your walkie talkie", she said as she bent down to Craig's height.

He tilted his head. "It's kinda common, a lotta people have tried to kill me.." He said casually shrugging. "It's ok.. I didn't need it." He spoke, not really considering how far he traveled.. And how he was supposed to be home by dinner.

He then pointed to the wall. "It is my duty to uh.. Climb that barrier, and retrive.. Whatever is behind it I guess." He added in a bold tone.

"Something behind the barrier?", Keiko tilted her head in curiosity. Regaining her posture, she looks at the wall with a now confused look.

"Yes." He spoke, dashing to the wall, then attempting to climb it.. He failed, then thinking for a moment.
He resorted to stacking furniture.. Which seemed pretty dangerous, but he still climbed up the horde of furniture. He then reached for the light fixture, losing grip of the chairs and etc, now clinging onto the light fixture for dear life.

"S-spaceman Craig is okay.." He called out, reaching for the wall with his free hand as the chairs toppled down from their stack.

Seeing the young spaceman's dangerous ways, Keiko rushed over to him and attempted to grab him. "Kid, that's very dangerous", she said.

He shook his head casually. "I've been captured and shipped out to a whole different continent before, Cause of some stupid kids I don't even like trying to steal my birthday money.. this is nothing." He tried to assure, still reaching for the wall.

Craig tucker wrote:
He shook his head casually. "I've been captured and shipped out to a whole different continent before, Cause of some stupid kids I don't even like trying to steal my birthday money.. this is nothing." He tried to assure, still reaching for the wall.

((EDIT: Ugh I didn't mean to reply I was trying to edit🤸))
Estrella Grace (played by MarsQTPi)

Estrella glances over at everyone in the bar, nervously. She attempts to appear approachable with the goal of speaking to even one of them. She decides to try a glass of wine to loosen up a little. Red.

She takes a sip and squints. “Bitter.”

She continues to sip at her wine while observing the small crowd.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus