Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Carmine (played by Reithesniper)

"Dude, I can hit you before the nerves in your brain fire" She says turning to face her "Your trying to one up me, why?"
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Tori chuckles. “No, I don’t need to one up you. I simple know I’m better. I’m the peak of evolution, and I can go even further if I so wished. Just… be on guard.”

(HER POWER THIRSTY SIDE REVEALED!!! she has an obsession with strong genetic based powers, becasue she can steal them through blood and gain them for herself.)

( Her speed aint really genetic soul-)

"We can spar then right?" She smiled "Ill go easy on you tho-"

(She’s a flash oc, so that means shes a meta-Human…meaning her genetics where altered when she gained her powers. If you knew the show enough, and science enough, you’d know this. :)

Tori laughs. “Go easy on me? Well then, prepare to lose. But I have more important things right now.”

( you get on my nerves sometimes you know that?)

"Sure!" She says zipping to ome of the other room doors, by the time she was visible near the door she was leaning on it "You coming?"

(What can I say? I’m just smrt. *embraces the Homer Simpson gene.*)

Tori stares at her with shock and confusion. “I just said not right now…”

"Well, your scared then?" She'd say, mostly just guessing her pride is a weakness-

Tori smiles. “No, I just have more important stuff than dealing with puny runts like you. You can wait on my schedule.”

"You seriously doubt how impatient I am, whats the schedule of yours, since your pride doesn't get in the way"

Tori looks at her wrist. “Not sure. I’ll find out soon enough.”

Carmines looks at her disappointed "I-" she rolls her eyes and walks to a couch laying down "Boring"
Iblis Corniger Pulchra (played anonymously)

Estrella Grace wrote:
"Oh okay, makes sense." She feels a little less defensive when he smiles at her. Estrella really liked the way he spoke and tried to figure out where he was from. She holds her hand out to his.

"It means star." She is taken aback by her ridiculous response. "I mean.. My name is Estrella Grace. Estrella means star."

She curses at herself in her head, but what is she to expect after being on her own so long?

The Ovis Demon warmly smiled and shook her hand. "My name means something in the human world a bit..evil."

Which to be fair, being born entirely from Envy of humans that have passed away was a bit evil, at least evil-sounding if nothing else.
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

"Today at 4 P.M., you have an appointment with Mr. Jonathan Michaels, a manufacturer of a board-game called Bouncy Bees." Sebastian read off the list to his young earl, who was sitting at the table, drinking a cup of tea. "Mm." Ciel nodded to acknowledge his demon butler. "According to what I have gathered, master, the man's game idea consists of game-pieces made of rubber, shaped like bees, and the goal is similar to how you play darts, but rather than throwing to something attached to the wall, you throw it down onto a board shaped like a honeycomb."

Ciel nodded again.
"And tonight at 8 P.M. you have a meeting with the Aristocrats of Evil, along with a game of pool you promised one of them." Sebastian continued.

"Yes, yes... I remember. I beat him at pool and he insisted we have a rematch." Ciel cracked a smirk. "You are quite amazing when it comes to games." Sebastian raised a brow.

"You know how Children love their games." Ciel replied, before taking another sip of his tea, then looking around the bar. "Interesting many of people here today."

Sebastian agreed with a nod. "Indeed, master. I wonder why they are all here?"
Ciel put down his teacup, "I assume the same as us. Except maybe not specifically getting away from those three idiots."

Ciel was clearly referring to Finnian, Mey-Rin and Baldroy in this case.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

He got up and grabbed his helmet and went to a booth where he put his feet back up on the table. He rested his hands behind his head.
Estrella Grace (played by MarsQTPi)

Iblis Corniger Pulchra wrote:
Estrella Grace wrote:
"Oh okay, makes sense." She feels a little less defensive when he smiles at her. Estrella really liked the way he spoke and tried to figure out where he was from. She holds her hand out to his.

"It means star." She is taken aback by her ridiculous response. "I mean.. My name is Estrella Grace. Estrella means star."

She curses at herself in her head, but what is she to expect after being on her own so long?

The Ovis Demon warmly smiled and shook her hand. "My name means something in the human world a bit..evil."

Which to be fair, being born entirely from Envy of humans that have passed away was a bit evil, at least evil-sounding if nothing else.

Estrella shakes his hand. "Oh does it now? You don't seem to be evil, as you say your name suggests..."

She grins back at him, "You're actually the first to speak to me... In years." She looks down at his red and black hooves. It's not that she hadn't noticed them before, but she hadn't taken the time to really look.

Carmine in vibrating her habd to the point shes can phase it through the couch- "Oh thats so cool-"
Iblis Corniger Pulchra (played anonymously)

Estrella Grace wrote:
Estrella shakes his hand. "Oh does it now? You don't seem to be evil, as you say your name suggests..."

She grins back at him, "You're actually the first to speak to me... In years." She looks down at his red and black hooves. It's not that she hadn't noticed them before, but she hadn't taken the time to really look.

Iblis laughed, "Oh no no, I'm not evil as my name suggests, but some may think so first glance."

"The first to speak with you, hm?" He raised a brow. "You must have been alone for a long time..." He frowned.
Estrella Grace (played by MarsQTPi)

Iblis Corniger Pulchra wrote:
Estrella Grace wrote:

Iblis laughed, "Oh no no, I'm not evil as my name suggests, but some may think so first glance."

"The first to speak with you, hm?" He raised a brow. "You must have been alone for a long time..." He frowned.

Estrella offers a small smile, "I don't think you appear to be evil. I can understand though."

She looks down at her own feet now, feeling a bit vulnerable. "Yeah actually, the very first. I wasn't alone in the beginning. But things took quite a turn."
Alethea (played anonymously)

The Mercenary sat at a table drinking mead, but she glanced occasionally toward Estrella and the Demon. Other than that, she kept to herself.
Sakura Tempest (played by Reithesniper)

Something appeared on the roof, first it was largely drawn Kanji, suddenly a 5ft by 5ft porta was created from its center, Sakura hopped down as the Kanji disappeared and fell in the form of a Card

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus