Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Red Hood (played anonymously)

He walks in and finds a table and puts his helmet and his feet up on the table. He folded his arms across his chest and remained quiet.
Estrella Grace (played by MarsQTPi)

Red Hood wrote:
He walks in and finds a table and puts his helmet and his feet up on the table. He folded his arms across his chest and remained quiet.

Estrella peers over at the man who entered the bar. He is sitting at a table nearby with his arms crossed. She looks over and offers a small smile toward him.

"Been here before?" She hopes she isn't too quiet with all of the background noise.
Iblis Corniger Pulchra (played anonymously)

Iblis' hooves tapped across the floor as he walked up behind Estrella and gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "Hello there, you seem new."
His voice was soft, and had a thick accent, he sounded like one of those characters you'd hear in an british victorian period drama.

Estrella jumps, frightened of what she was sure was just a friendly gesture. She turns quickly around to see who the hand belonged to. She peers up at his tall figure. Hair similar to hers, and his eyes a dark red.

She stutters a bit but works her way through a response. "Oh! Uh... Sorry about that. I am definitely new." She blushes nervously. "Is it that obvious?" She lets out a small laugh.

She had never seen anyone that looked like him before. She quickly looks him over, trying not to appear too weird, although she is almost positive it is too late for that.
Iblis Corniger Pulchra (played anonymously)

"Ah, I'm just very aware of who comes and goes from this bar." He warmly smiled at Estrella, adjusting his round glasses.

He held out his hand and gently looked at her through the lens of his glasses, "I am Iblis Corniger Pulchra, you may simply just call me Iblis."
"And your name? Young lady?" He raised a brow, his red eyes looking her over quickly as well.

"Oh okay, makes sense." She feels a little less defensive when he smiles at her. Estrella really liked the way he spoke and tried to figure out where he was from. She holds her hand out to his.

"It means star." She is taken aback by her ridiculous response. "I mean.. My name is Estrella Grace. Estrella means star."

She curses at herself in her head, but what is she to expect after being on her own so long?
Red Hood (played anonymously)

Estrella peers over at the man who entered the bar. He is sitting at a table nearby with his arms crossed. She looks over and offers a small smile toward him.

"Been here before?" She hopes she isn't too quiet with all of the background noise.[/quote]

"Many times" he said plainly
Craig Tucker (played anonymously)

The boy eventually grabbed onto a small shelf mounted onto the wall.. Squirming around as he eventually pulled himself up, now standing ontop of it. He looked around for another way up 'the barrier', a nonchalant expression panted on his face.
Carmine (played by Reithesniper)

Carmine ran into the bar, but it mostly just looked like she just appeared "God I love being fast-" she looks around "Im beginning to feel like Im not in Kansas anymore" she'd say making a bad reference-
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

“That’s coz you aren’t. Also… You call… nevermind.”

Carmine zipped over too her, shaking her hand impossibly fast "Hi Im carmine, its a pleasure to meet you!"

Tori frowns. “You… are… annoying. Stop being so loud.”

"Annoying?-" she scoffed "Arent you gloomy-" she said snickering "Fine fine, am I really that loud-" she said really questioning herself for a second

Tori sighs. “No, I’m not gloomy, I just have a serious mindset. Don’t test me.”

(Is Carmine a Flash OC?)

(Yeah pretty much!)

"Your not even fast enough to hit me!" She says "and if you get too serious with that mindset you might you might not like me-" she shrugs-

Tori just kinda like, proves her wrong and well… Hits her.

" I-"

Should've seen that coming-" she says "But I move faster than light and all, you get the jist yeah?-" she says "May I buy you a drink lady, for being "Annoying"-" she said

Tori shakes her head and walks away. “Pity for you, speed of light is not instantaneous.”

" I said faster-" she sighs, shes probably talking about teleportation, "Mmhm-" she said "Well, Im sorry madam gloom-" she rolls her eyes and zips to the counter

Tori appears behind carmine. “Doesn’t matter. No speed, however greater than light, is faster than instant. Even if you break the laws of physics and move faster than the expansion of the universe, which by the laws of science, is illegal, but none of of really obey those, do we?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus