Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea noticed the card and blinked in mild confusion. She went to try and pick the card up, wondering who it belonged to.
Sakura Tempest (played by Reithesniper)

It seemed to be intangible in a way, Sakura walked over and picked it up "You cant touch them, its binded to me and me alone" she smiles looking at her "Im Sakura"

Her hand passed right through it, "Wha...?" Then she heard a voice as she looked.

She straightened herself out, revealing her height of 5'11" as she smiled at Sakura, "That explains things. I am Alethea, a pleasure to meet you."

She stood up straight as well "Sakura, the pleasures mine, This is a bar?" She said looking around "Small little place, it beats the offices.."

"Yes, its a bar. Serves every kind of drink imaginable too." She said, glad she had found the place. "Food too if you happen to be hungry."

"Oh!" She nodded "May I buy you something to eat?" She winks, walking to a booth "Seriously tho, want something?"

Alethea joined her, "Come to think of it, I am a bit hungry." She looked over the menu, which looked like a strange looking parchment. "Oh yes, the roasted lamb looks good."

"Ill takea a cheeseburger.... I rarely get to have them anymore-"
Lulu (played by Snowy)

"One Chicken basket please? I am starving"

"A...cheesburger?" Alethea came from a time period where such a thing did not exist. "What is that?"

She squealed not exactly expecting Lulu- "Oh, sure-"

"I can order two so you can try some.."
Lulu (played by Snowy)

"Thanks"

"If you like." She said, then glanced at Lulu, "Hello, I am Alethea. Would you like to join me and Sakura?" Then she looked at Sakura, "If that is alright with you?"
Lulu (played by Snowy)

"If its alright with Sakura" Lulu smiled

"I dont mind, sit ,eat with us!"
Lulu (played by Snowy)

Lulu walked over and sat by Sakura "Im Lulu"

"A pleasure to meet you, Lulu." She grinned at her. Then she looked at Sakura, "Do you two know each other?"

"My name is Sakura!" She smiles
Lulu (played by Snowy)

"Hello there."

The food arrived and Alethea smelled the food to her delight.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus