Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Gwyar (played anonymously)

Gwyar approached Pipes and nodded his head, sniffing the autobot.
Pipes (played by randomentity777)

Pipes kneels down and gently pets Gwyar. "Hello there."

Gwyar at first, is startled, but then started to wag his tail.
If one would look closely, there is an off-on switch on his blue collar... What does it do?

Pipes curiously flips the switch on the dog's collar into the "on" position.

Gwyar looked down at it and then perked his head up at Pipes.

A british-sounding, slightly-robotic voice emitted from the collar.
"Oh good gosh, I've been waiting for someone to turn that on all day!" He wagged his tail, though, mildly annoyed it took this long to get it on.

"Huh, so that thing allows you to talk?"

"Yes." Gwyar said proudly, "I assume it isn't common for your world."
Gwyar then plopped down on his side and rolled onto his tummy, curling up into a little ball.

"I'd like some water, in a small dish, maybe." Gwyar murmured. "Sounds nice right about now."
He would fly overhead before landing. He naturally had his kitten Piano with him and he saw the Autobot "Pipes! Hey Pipes!" He approached and he saw Gwyar and he smiled "hello Pipes's puppy....."

Gwyar perked his head up at the Saiyan, "Pipes? I'm not his puppy!" He said, offended.
"Just..call me Gwyar." He said, nose in-air.

"Yeah, the puppy is not mine." Pipes explained as he gets a bowl of water for Gwyar.
Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

Pipes wrote:
"Sure. I'll take a Botropolis Special."

She ordered a Botropolis Special for Pipes and an Ultra-Coke for herself. She was about to say something else when she was left speechless with the dog that could talk.
"Oh....okay Gwyar!"
*jokes walks in*
Theo is examining himself in a mirror, and sighs.
Riddle Rosehearts (played anonymously)

Riddle is aggressively playing an 8-bit game called The Legend Of The Underworld on a tablet Idia lent him, he...seems to not be good at said game, judging from his shouting.
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

He sat drinking some tea

Riddle suddenly raised the tablet, as if he'd throw it, letting a frustrated scream emerge from his throat, before he stopped himself from throwing the tablet across the room.

He shakily sat it down on the nearby table, his face (quite literally) a bright red from his anger.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt then looked over to Riddle Rosehearts and then looked at the tablet then back to him. He seems slightly concerned on what the actual hell is going on so, he's pretty much gonna find out right now.

"Need help?-"

Riddle glanced to the blonde-haired. "I'll..I'm fine." He furrowed his brow. "It's just this stupid game! It's so hard!"
He wouldn't mention the difficultly was indeed on..Easy.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Ah. Video games. I play plenty of those games, legend of zelda, mario, super smash bros-" Matt then got smacked by a small stone. "Ow,"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus