Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Riddle Rosehearts (played anonymously)

Riddle didn't even question the stone, he was too mad to question it.
"Well this game is called...The Legend Of The Underworld. You play as a ferryman working to collect souls along the River of Styx."

He sighed, "That..Idia Shroud dude from my college introduced me to it and I've been addicted since."
"This is going to hurt my studies for sure." Riddle whined.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm, come to think of it. I could try to help you out. (well, despite me not having played the game before- hehe-)" Matt said as he shrugged slightly.

"Well...okay." He handed over the tablet. "The..up arrow makes the ferryman go up, and the down arrow makes the ferryman go down. Idia called it the Up and Down buttons, which confused me at first because they weren't labeled 'Up' and 'Down' on there..." He explained the controls. "Basically you dodge those big rocks in the river, and collect the blue and gold souls. Oh and watch out for the Cerberus near the end of the first level, very tricky to get past."

"Hm, alright then. That sounds pretty simple." Matt said, as he started G A M I N G- (and no i don't mean engineer gaming from tf2-)

Riddle watched, still basically steaming over his..however many times he had lost...losses.
How was Idia so good at that dumb game? Riddle couldn't understand it.

((Y'know, i actually thought i would return to making video game references but here we are XD))

((and uh, ignore the mis-spell lol-))

(( I've been playing a lot of Twisted Wonderland lately and that's kind of the thing in the game's story right now, is having to play 8-bit games based on Disney's Hercules movie. XD
Hence Legend Of The Underworld. :3 ))

((Lol nice))

(( Riddle was indeed, getting pissed off at this game, not just in this RP, like, in canon, he legit played that thing 3 hours straight trying to get past the first level on Easy. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ XD ))

((So your saying that he never got past the first level on easy difficulty- :skull: XD))

(( Oh no no, he managed to beat it finally. But it was just that first level LMAO ))
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

((G a m e?))
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro sets a table on fire.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

...There's a figure standing in the corner, facing it's back against everyone here. That seems not creepy, am i right?

download.png

Mochi just kinda stares at him and closes her book to approach him, she doesnt speak but her aura is relatively warm as she moves silently across the room
Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

The table lit ablaze was Surtrā€™s, who looked way less than amused by this. One sharp glare at the Pyro laterā€¦. ā€œCanā€™t you do that some place else?ā€

From across the room, Mochi just kinda waves the flames away-
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Subject Mochi Fields wrote:
Mochi just kinda stares at him and closes her book to approach him, she doesnt speak but her aura is relatively warm as she moves silently across the room
The weird human figure would then snap it's head towards Mochi, with a confused expression at first, until it then suddenly screamed. The scream is disordered and mirrored.

Spr-fakepeppino-intro3-0.gif
Darth Lumiya (played by SoulHeart57)

I rather frightful but beautiful presence walks in.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus