Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Ms. Charlie then walks in, straightening her glasses. "I do believe it is Valentines Day."
Angel (played anonymously)

Angel is actually just sitting down.. faker was nowhere in sight, if anything I wouldnt be worried this time.. he was eating valentines day candy.. reading a romance novel, and sniffing the bouquet of flowers he had gotten from the priest... he seemed to be having a good day

"Ah, I guess it is.. that explains the flowers and the chocolate..:
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: I’m alone for Valentine’s Day so I’m going to mix a bunch of pot and call it the hart breaker * he laughed a little *
Angel (played anonymously)

"How about you eat chocolate with me, I got a lot this year" he smiled offering him a heart shaped box, more were stacked next to him on the couch
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

Karlach wanders into the bar. "Huh, this looks like an interesting place."

Angel wrote:
"How about you eat chocolate with me, I got a lot this year" he smiled offering him a heart shaped box, more were stacked next to him on the couch

Max: oh well thanks uhhhh I don’t really got anything to give back * he said taking the box * max: how about I give you 5 bucks for the chocolate
"Yo, whaddup party peeps?" The vampire said easily as she flew in through one of the cracked-open windows. She picked up one of the mugs on the counter that was filled with some sort of liquid she couldn't identify, but instead of sipping on the beverage she sapped the red colouring from the ceramic.

Looking around, she saw the bar wasn't quite what she had envisioned when thinking of the name 'bar'. Where was the loud live music and the drunken people barely able to stand? "Weak..." she muttered to herself, still floating, before opening and raiding some of the cabinets behind the bar. "Happy Valentines, y'all!" Marceline said off-handedly as she began to grab a bunch of food, "These are mine now. Date night with Peebs. Ciao."

As quick as she arrived the grey-skinned woman flew back out the window with an armful of snacks.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish kinda just sighed, a little bothered but not annoyed "Its ok, please ask next time!" He'd yell out the window before going back to order more
SCP-7489 (played anonymously)

TJ tugged on Wish's white shirt, holding a drawing of what seemed to be a juice box.
Seems he was trying to ask Wish if he could have a juice box, if the place had any.

"Oh.. I get cha little man. " he said going to the kitchen to retrieve the little boy a juice box, he had brought him a pack (4x2) full of them "Try not to drink them all in one sitting ok?" He's ask, giving him the small pack.. assuming he could carry it with him

"Some snacks might be nice, assuming I don't burn them."
SCP-7489 (played anonymously)

TJ's eyes lit up with excitement as he grabbed the pack of them, he seemed to have no problem carrying them, and smiled.
"Okay." He shortly said with a soft nod, wandering off to sit down and draw and drink one of his new juice boxes.

"So what's on the menu here anyway?"

Wish would smile, and approach.. "Anything is orderable.. I couls make it-"

Karlach smiles back at Wish. "Do you have anything that doesn't burn easily? I give off so much heat that I can't even touch people."
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"That must be nice."

He nods "Sure, Ive been practicing my icegolem cakes!" He smiled, running into the kitchen, and returning with cakes.. they are themed like ice golems.. "These should keep you cooler, naturally they lower your temperature for at least 30 minutes-"

* max would be listing to them from afar * max: but why though? Wouldent that like kill someone if there body heat goes 30 degrees below for 30 minutes
He stood by, as usual beaming at seeing his son's accomplishments

"Can't be that bad." Karlach takes a bite of one of the icegolem cakes…

Only for it to melt in her hand. "Oh…"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus