Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: ah i understand we got pop tea and more if youd like one of those
Rosie the Bishop (played anonymously)

"It sounds interesting enough" she said "Ill take one, I should have some money.." she looked about her clothes for a moment before pulling 30 dollars from who knows where.. she used USD, like most of my characters

max: oh then with the 30 would you want a pitcher since a thing of pot only cost about 3 bucks * he chuckled * max: and what kind of pop would you like
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Natalie would then proceed to drag Matt inside the bar... who has pretty much a ton of books glued to him. "Was making him read was a bad idea?-" Natalie said, sweating a little.

* max would then greet the two that were walking inside * max: howdy there friends befor you take a seat mind putting any weapons inside the box next to the entrince please then i can take your guyses order
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"i literally have books glued to me, dumba*s." Matt said from under the books.

max: oh hay matt and sorry your all good whos your friend?
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"that's natalie. she recently forced me to read for... actually, i don't know what day she forced me to read-" Matt said from under the books again.

max: well hay it gives you something to do you know
He was cleaning some fish out in the kitchen.

"I dont nessarily know what pop is.. choose for me: she said smiling at max
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Pyro.....the wood oven went out and I'm having a tough time getting it re-lit. Could you? I'll pay you...."

Pyro nods, and confidently heads into the kitchen carrying a jerry gan full of gasoline. A few minutes later, a muffled FWUMP sound can be heard coming from the kitchen, followed by an orange glow. Pyro steps out and gives a thumbs up.
Pyro wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Pyro.....the wood oven went out and I'm having a tough time getting it re-lit. Could you? I'll pay you...."

Pyro nods, and confidently heads into the kitchen carrying a jerry gan full of gasoline. A few minutes later, a muffled FWUMP sound can be heard coming from the kitchen, followed by an orange glow. Pyro steps out and gives a thumbs up.

He would hand Pyro $40 "that will do. Now I can serve pizzas again"

Rosie the Bishop wrote:
"I dont nessarily know what pop is.. choose for me: she said smiling at max

Max: oh well if anything I can get you tea but if not I’ll go grab one that’s liked by most people

"Tea.. sounds wonderful, Ill take one.."

Max: alrighty I’ll be right back then go ahead and relax we got Botha couches tables and so on * he said with a chuckle as he went off to fetch the tea

She nodded.. deciding to move herself to the couch.... sitting herself down she immediately fell in love with the couch... turns out not everything in her time is so soft

* max would come back shortly with a tall glass with some tea and a pitcher if she wanted more * max: here ya go friend
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Drifts through the doors and into the quiet bar. Taking the opportunity to shine the wooden features of the bar with some polishing wax. It was a tough task that exhausted her but the shine to the wooden surfaces was worth it. Wax could also be seen stuck to her fur in shiny patches.

Max: hehe hay Natasha your looking spotless * he chuckled

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus