Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Victorica (played by Alliyus)

She sat down calmly at the table, facing away from Nat as she took a sip of red wine. She had a knife tucked under her shirt on her back. It was concealed, but a glimpse of the handle grip showed when she sat down. She was calm, facing forward.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha's attention was absorbed into a gathering and development game, a mild awareness of her surroundings but just as distracted by the music playing from her shoulder speakers, a smile on her face indicating the good time she was having.
Malkaan Feirros (played by randomentity777)

"I can certainly see why Lieutenant Tolmeron suggested I come here. It seems like a nice place."
"Yes sir! I've seen two of those Sanguinius guys.......I believe they are Blood Angels. Anyway, how can we serve you?"
Victorica wrote:
She sat down calmly at the table, facing away from Nat as she took a sip of red wine. She had a knife tucked under her shirt on her back. It was concealed, but a glimpse of the handle grip showed when she sat down. She was calm, facing forward.

"No weapons. Please go put it in the weapons box until you leave"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Yes sir! I've seen two of those Sanguinius guys.......I believe they are Blood Angels. Anyway, how can we serve you?"

"I'm good. Don't really eat or drink due to my extensive bionics. But if you have any nutrient paste capsules that I can plug into, that will be fine."
Lieutenant Tolmeron (played by randomentity777)

"What brings you here, Iron Father?"

"I'm investigating reports of a previously unknown Astartes chapter that is believed to have Iron Hands ancestry. What about you, Lieutenant?"
Lieutenant Tolmeron (played by randomentity777)

"Me? Well, I'm on the trail of a report that an Astartes from the long lost Rainbow Warriors chapter is active in this sector."
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Ms. Charlie would then enter... in a maid dress for some apparent reason. Well, things is gonna be awkward for a minute or more... "...Don't even ask, please..." Ms. Charlie's face was flushed with embarrassment.

gl-1476248-1678146988.jpg (image ref, yadda yadda. move on.)
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro looks up from pouring gasoline into a paddling pool when Miss Charlie enters. "Hmmhmm?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ms. Charlie wrote:
Ms. Charlie would then enter... in a maid dress for some apparent reason. Well, things is gonna be awkward for a minute or more... "...Don't even ask, please..." Ms. Charlie's face was flushed with embarrassment.

Azumi also wore a maid outfit. She looks slightly unnerved by her choice of clothing despite it being her decision in the first place to wear it.

"I feel so odd" She complained "This dress is rather uncomfortable compared to my kimonos"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Ms. Charlie wrote:

Azumi also wore a maid outfit. She looks slightly unnerved by her choice of clothing despite it being her decision in the first place to wear it.

"I feel so odd" She complained "This dress is rather uncomfortable compared to my kimonos"

Ren was rather amused at Azumi's decision to wear the maid outfit to increase their band's publicity through a photoshoot with the motherly fox spirit.

"Thanks for dealing with this, mom" Ren said "I'll treat you to ice cream later"

"No problem, my dear" Azumi smiled in an embarrassed manner "As long as we get this over with"
Malkaan Feirros wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"I'm good. Don't really eat or drink due to my extensive bionics. But if you have any nutrient paste capsules that I can plug into, that will be fine."

"I don't exactly have those. Would you like me to contact Captain Aphael?"
Pyro wrote:
Pyro looks up from pouring gasoline into a paddling pool when Miss Charlie enters. "Hmmhmm?"

"Pyro.....the wood oven went out and I'm having a tough time getting it re-lit. Could you? I'll pay you...."
Rosie the Bishop (played anonymously)

Dont mind Rosie, entering the bar.. she was taking straight steps.. seems she can walk normally "Oh.. what a nice bar..?" She'd ask.
Looking about.. "I wonder if I can get anyone from my set to join me.."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max was curies of the new comer as they walked in so he would greet Rosie with a s ile * max: morning there miss I hope you engiy your time here at trixies bar please leave any weapons in the box next to the door *

She would nod, removing some brass knuckles from her hands.. it was interesting of course.. for her nickname, is "The sniper" youd assume she'd use one as a weapon-
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: alrighty thank you miss now would you like a drink I’m the bartender I’m max * he said with a smile *

"I dont drink often, only with friends, Im that sort of person, you know?" She'd ask sitting in a booth

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus