Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Tell me I'm not the only one who saw that."
"Yeah, a lot of people saw that. Can't we ever have normal vending machines around here?"
Alex (played by Reithesniper)

she flutters in, yawning "naptimes over"
"You missed some weird stuff happening."
"I'm starin' to hate this over and over- hey what the hell?- I see something." Nolegs starts to inspect the pieces closer.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Oh! A new discovery?", Azumi said to Nolegs, wagging her tails.
"Yeah.. I see some weird language on em. It seems to be an alien-type language-" And as for Nolegs saying that, Alien Hominid just YEETS Nolegs off that seat.
Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Let me see that!" Alien Hominid starts inspecting the alien language. "Hmm..."

"Hey, that wasn't very nice!", Azumi said, crossing her arms
"i think my neck just snapped-" x_X"
DeAndre (played by scare)

DeAndre aww poor kitty he picked up the kitten gently and started petting it

"ehhh...not really-" with a puff of smoke she fell to the ground face first, now in human form "my bones feel like they're vibrating"
"The last time my bones vibrated was when I CENSOREDed for about 8 hours with 12 guys each taking turns in groups of three. Could barely walk afterwards, but it was soooooo worth it."

Azumi gave some riceballs she made to both Ren and the Cowpoke

"Ma'am-", the cowpoke said, flustered

"Oh, don't be shy! Take some!", she replied happily, "Everyone, I have quite a few here. Go ahead and take one, one per person only!"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

Nicki Martin wrote:
"The last time my bones vibrated was when I CENSOREDed for about 8 hours with 12 guys each taking turns in groups of three. Could barely walk afterwards, but it was soooooo worth it."

"TM freaking I women jesus there are children here"
DeAndre (played by scare)

DeAndre was still petting the kitty
Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"AY! I see a eyeball symbol on the last monolith piece! Also the words kinda said: "Hello, it's the devourer here. that one giant censored eyeball who kinda like split the earth in half and then deleting it. I am back once again bc respawn physics. Anyway, i decided to spawn some monoliths in this world and now i'm now commanding them to attack people on sight. Even though they don't have eyes. lmao. ANYWAY, I'd say Nolegs is making this very hard for me so if he wants to like stop me and stuff, i'd suggest finding like 4 orbs or something? I dunno. Okay, stop reading this please." The bloody hell does all that even mean?"
Alpharius - Heads of the Hydra (played by randomentity777)

Alpharius stares at the pieces of the Monolith. "I got nothing." For once he is telling the truth.

"I agree with Shade, chill lady" she sat up, groaning "You're the one person I don't want to steal thoughts from"

"Oh, hello!", Azumi approached Alex and offered her a riceball, "Are you a sectarin?"

"Mom, that's not a sectarin, they usually have more insectoid facial features...", Ren said, annoyed that his mother is constantly kept asking about everyone's race.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus