Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello again.

Hi, I'm nullbyte. I suppose this is more of a reintroduction if anything. I dropped off the face of RPR mid-RP for about three years or so and just barely remembered that this site exists, starting fresh.

I guess I'll do something I didn't do the last time and give you a long-winded spiel about myself. Here goes...

RP RELATED
I first started RP'ing long ago back in 2013 after I got way too involved in MegaMan X canon/fanon. This served as the basis for my magnum opus, the "Elisus Modus Multiverse", an ongoing and sentient worldbuilding project that has way too many plot points for me to describe in a single post. I will say this - there's something in it for everybody.

HOBBY RELATED
I'm a big music guy who does every single thing myself, including composition, mastering, and graphical design from scratch. I'm also that one weird niche dude that makes music via trackers, so that's something I suppose.

In conclusion: hello again.
Welcome to the RPR FAMILY null😊
welcome back my good friend
nullbyte Topic Starter

KeanuAckerman wrote:
Welcome to the RPR FAMILY null😊
Thank you, kindly. Something about RPR is that even after all these years, it has the warmth I remember.
nullbyte Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
welcome back my good friend
It's good to be back.
Primrose-Chan

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy RPR and stick around this time.
Welcome (back) to RPR, nullbyte! :D

Musician, eh? You and me both ;)

200.gif
nullbyte Topic Starter

Primrose-Chan wrote:
Welcome back! I hope you enjoy RPR and stick around this time.
I shall. I feel guilty about leaving the two people in my group high and dry, leaving only with the message "Sorry, magic's dead this time". Luckily, this time, I pledge to not do that.
nullbyte Topic Starter

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome (back) to RPR, nullbyte! :D

Musician, eh? You and me both ;)

200.gif

Indeed! My whole family (mom's side) is musically inclined, but I took a while to grow into it, and even then, I'm still somewhat of the oddball as my music's exclusively made in box while they do theirs with physical instruments. I do have a mid sized Peavey speaker and an eldritch five string bass guitar that seemingly doesn't exist. EDM's valid, darn it!
Welcome to RPR!
nullbyte Topic Starter

Berrystar wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome received!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome back NullByte! It’s nice you again found RP Repository! Hoping you again find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! There has been a major site update at the end of 2019 so here is a couple useful links to help you get back in deeper into your new journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
nullbyte wrote:
Hi, I'm nullbyte. I suppose this is more of a reintroduction if anything. I dropped off the face of RPR mid-RP for about three years or so and just barely remembered that this site exists, starting fresh.

I guess I'll do something I didn't do the last time and give you a long-winded spiel about myself. Here goes...

RP RELATED
I first started RP'ing long ago back in 2013 after I got way too involved in MegaMan X canon/fanon. This served as the basis for my magnum opus, the "Elisus Modus Multiverse", an ongoing and sentient worldbuilding project that has way too many plot points for me to describe in a single post. I will say this - there's something in it for everybody.

HOBBY RELATED
I'm a big music guy who does every single thing myself, including composition, mastering, and graphical design from scratch. I'm also that one weird niche dude that makes music via trackers, so that's something I suppose.

In conclusion: hello again.
Hey there, welcome back to the RPR!
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Wandering_Mary

enjoy yourself here!
Kim Site Admin

Hey, welcome back! If you were last here 3 years ago, a fair amount will have changed and been overhauled. Are you still finding your way around okay? :)
Welcome back! Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜
Hey there, welcome back to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello again.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus