Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

It is me Bo!

I am so excited to go on adventures with some new friends, or aquaintances. It will be so fun! We can drink beer and drink more beer!!! Also slay some beast and save some damsels in distress. If you are up for that sort of thing, please let me know! I will try and get back to you as soon as possible!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay!
Kim Site Admin

Hey there, welcome to the site! The introduction forum is really meant for introducing yourself as a player, not (just) as a character you play. :)

If you feel comfortable with it, I know we'd all love to learn more about you. Maybe stuff like... Do you have any pets? Where did you get your start in RPing? What would make your time on the RPR awesome in your eyes?

This is a pretty big site with a lot of features and areas, so if you have a question, there's a few ways to get help. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can check the help section. If that fails, our community is wonderfully friendly. Always feel free to ask for help if you need it!
we're glad you joined the community!
Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜
Wandering_Mary

I'll gladly RP with you and enjoy
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR Princessmarshmello!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community. I think Bo looks very cool.

Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.
Just Bo wrote:
It is me Bo!

I am so excited to go on adventures with some new friends, or aquaintances. It will be so fun! We can drink beer and drink more beer!!! Also slay some beast and save some damsels in distress. If you are up for that sort of thing, please let me know! I will try and get back to you as soon as possible!
Hey there, Welcome to the RPR!
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR, Bo! :D

200.gif
Welcome to RPR!
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I'm Hibari and it's nice to meet you.
Stay safe and take care always! <3
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Bo! It’s nice you found this place! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you haven't already, be sure to post in Looking for RP so you can find some awesome RP partners.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus