Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hellooo

Hi everybody, I'm new here! (Who would've thought lol) I have been roleplaying for years, since probably my early teens and I am now 23. I took a year or so break to focus on novel writing but now I have found myself in a bad case of writers block. I was trying to think of things to get my creativity flowing and I remembered my love for rp. I am so excited to have found my way here and look forward to chatting and roleplaying with all of you. I'm open to all forms of messages whether it be ooc or ic for a rp just message me anytime. Until then have a great day everyone! xo
Hello Alley and welcome to RPR! :)
we're glad you joined the community welcome!
AlleyBryanneXO Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Hello Alley and welcome to RPR! :)

Thank you so much Falyn. I'm enjoying my stay thus far. :)

starwolf wrote:
we're glad you joined the community welcome!

Thank you so much starwolf. I'm glad I joined too!
Welcome to RPR, Alley! :D

I'm writing way too many novels right now lol... you cam PM me for constructive criticism any time, and I'd gladly take yours too! ^^

giphy.gif

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Alley! :D

I'm writing way too many novels right now lol... you cam PM me for constructive criticism any time, and I'd gladly take yours too! ^^

giphy.gif

Hey, thank you! Once I get out of my writers block I'd love to take you up on that with new content. I read your forum post for the homicide hotline and really love your ideas. :)
Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you haven't already, be sure to post in the Looking For RP section to help you find some RP partners. I'm always up for more RPs myself, so if you'd like, feel free to message me and we can discuss some possible plots. :)
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Aaaa hiya, and welcome! I hope you have a fantastic time here!!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to the community sweet heart!!
Hello and welcome!

I am also a huge reader! I would love to hear some of your favorites as I am always looking for suggestions.

I would also love to hear what sort of genres you're interested in. Feel free to send me a message anytime :)

Hope you feel right at home here.

XOXO
Cassie
Welcome to RPR! Glad to have you here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome!
AlleyBryanneXO wrote:
Hi everybody, I'm new here! (Who would've thought lol) I have been roleplaying for years, since probably my early teens and I am now 23. I took a year or so break to focus on novel writing but now I have found myself in a bad case of writers block. I was trying to think of things to get my creativity flowing and I remembered my love for rp. I am so excited to have found my way here and look forward to chatting and roleplaying with all of you. I'm open to all forms of messages whether it be ooc or ic for a rp just message me anytime. Until then have a great day everyone! xo
Hey there, welcome to the RPR!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Hello and welcome to RPR!!
Greetings and welcome to RPR.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hellooo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus