Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Zoi Kinzoku (played by SoulHeart57)

“Don’t forget echoey and metallic, but i figure yours is cheerful and kind..”
Cyphrus (played by Anakisuto)

Cyphrus smirked. "I'd expect you'd sound..." He thought for a moment. "Serene and almost like a liquid. With hints of clarity and cheerfulness."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"emotionless and straight to the point no nonsense kind"
Koko Collymore (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"Hm..perhaps like a calm, collected 'knows what he wants' kind of tone. Not mean or loud..more sophisticated? I don't really know.." She said with a polite and calm smile, a hint of nervousness in it.
Li Xiu (played anonymously)

“A curious being.. I see you’re pure , at least . “

( OORP: omg not albedo )
Custard (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"why you gotta sound like the most gol'darned sweetheart on this big round globe o' ours" they stated
Sans (played anonymously)

"you sound like you're not tryin' to stand out too much, kid," the little skeleton in a hoodie said, grinning abnormally too large. "in fact, i think you sound like you're from some far off place -- maybe from the south. you got an accent but nothing that says you want to be one way or another. think i can empathize. i'm not entirely all there either. heh heh..."
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

"annoying. Just annoying."

(I love Sans, don't hate on me)
Lord Jaysong (played by Kloomsy)

Lord Jaysong tilted his head silently. His eyes sparked with curiosity. “Your voice is very soft and gentle, I imagine you are a person of calm nature. There is a rough edge to your tone that may prove that you are tougher than meets the eye. You have a voice that could tell stories for hours on end and no one would be bored.”
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

(That makes me really happy, and also it feels kinda accurate.)
Smilee (played by jimmymcgill999)

Lord Jaysong wrote:
Lord Jaysong tilted his head silently. His eyes sparked with curiosity. “Your voice is very soft and gentle, I imagine you are a person of calm nature. There is a rough edge to your tone that may prove that you are tougher than meets the eye. You have a voice that could tell stories for hours on end and no one would be bored.”
``...You're kinda like a butler to me. Really buttery voice that comforts everyone. Maybe a slight transatlantic accent??``
Robin (played by Jaws)

“Your voice is energetic yet a little hoarse from yelling”, she said as she looked at Smilee.
Roryk (played by Kloomsy)

Roryk raised an eyebrow. In all of his pillages and viking adventures, he has never met a human that was like this thing. If one could call it a human. “The sound of your voice makes my ears ache. The squeakiness of your tone is enough to make the seas want to swallow you up and kill you, dragging you to their depths.”
Roryk (played by Kloomsy)

Ignore this please. Continue on. Messed up.
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i'd say your voice is rather rough loud and eccentric"
Epox (played by X2C)

in a calm and soothing tone
((Try to do the very character I am, Anakisuto.))

You'd sound like Dhalsim from Street Fighter II, Turbo.
Charlotte Evergrande (played anonymously)

“ I imagine your voice to be high pitched similar to that of a young child. Your red hair exudes a firey personality with a voice loud enough to alert the entire room. When you speak people automatically turn to you because you're a natural at grabbing everyone’s attention.”
Paragon (played anonymously)

"I would describe her voice as soft and melodious, pulling others in almost with the power of a siren. Beautiful in its simplicity, strong when she is yelling and squeaky when she is nervous."
Olix Brackley (played anonymously)

"I'd say rich and warm, but not quite deep. A blend of low soprano and an old clarinet in pitch, but with a laugh one might find either embarrassing or endearing, a hyena type laugh that makes other laugh along. Raspy when tired, but clear, piercing, and higher when alarmed or upset."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus