Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Eden Brunner (played by -Rosebud-)

"Probably high-pitched, and a tad irritating."
A.D.A.M. (played anonymously)

He looks at her a moment analyzing. "I believe she would have a refined and educated English accent, with a hint of sultry warmth."
Sab eyed A.D.A.M with undisguised wonder, looking like he was resisting the urge to launch into a thousand questions.

"Not as monotone as you'd reckon," he said, circling A.D.A.M slowly. "I mean, lacking accent, maybe, but... Steady, and not really as cold as you'd think."
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

"British. To the point where it'd take a trained ear to understand." He twirled his cane around in his fingers like it was a pen, a testament to his dexterity. "I used to live around the east midlands myself; I'm personally glad I didn't pick up the accent. Not to badmouth the dialect, it s just not for me."
CYBER (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Robotic, in a grating way--" he said to himself
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Perhaps a bit nasal, but in an adorable way"
The Shape (played anonymously)

"Probably husky, and low in octane. Or even earthy and welcoming."
Fig cookie (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Deep, like batmans"
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Gotta be squeaky. Like so cute it pisses me off"
The Shape (played anonymously)

"Everyone seems to think I'm a man, which is cute." They'd chuckle before thinking for a long moment.

"You seem like you'd have a bit of a Northern accent, probably a thicker one."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Inconsistent and constantly shifting," Sherlock uttered, not taking his eyes away from a layout of test tubes, bubbling concoctions, and bunsen burners, all of which were piping vigorously.

"You have a remarkable knack for acclimating it to suit your purpose or, rather, purposes considering your profession. You adjust it to the needs of you, your clients, and likely those with which you appeal to."
Azazel (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Maybe accented, like a British person, with a snooty tone"
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I'm afraid there's just not enough data about you to really even theorize," Sherlock stated, an awkward look of bewilderment played upon his features.

"You literally have nothing for me to read by. I suppose considering your smallish stature by the look of you, I would say at the very least, something higher pitched, demonizing, with the characteristics of a condemning nature."
E.V.E. (played anonymously)

Eve opened her eyes analyzing the man. As she spoke a sultry English accent spoke with a warm intelligence. "It's not how a man speaks that matters, it is the content of what he says." She smiling. "I believe that his content would be more important than the tone of his educated English accent, with the mild ramblings of a drug addict."
"I would surmise like the AI voice from the computer game Starcraft,but a touch less robotic"
Deja Perez (played anonymously)

"Probably pretty hot. I guess deep, maybe accented?" She'd smile, brushing her hair from her face.
"Exotic and completely your own." he adjusted his glasses
Mr. Koala (played anonymously)

"I think your voice is BIG! Like this big!" He holds his hands out as far as he can falling back on his butt with a squeak as he starts to giggle!
"Quite childish, but in a good way. Innocent, kind, and unabashedly you. Never change, little guy, never change." The titan said, gently patting the koala's head with one of his cannons.
Mr. Koala (played anonymously)

"I think that your voice is very happy and full of happy and it makes people happy!" He giggles as he does a cartwheel slowly falling down on his butt with a squeak!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus