Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Clear, and low in pitch. Like Lestat in Queen of the Damned"
”Huh.. I, uh, I bet ya snarl like, all the time. Really got the face for it,” the dragon said, looking the strange green-clothed creature up and down. While she’d grown accustomed to seeing these naked meat monkeys here in the Forum Games, she wasn’t entirely sure on how to read them. ”So, kindoffa smoky voice, low-pitched, growly, grunting to yeself all the time. Come to think of it, heard a funny accent that some humans seem to have- reckon ye got it too. Like a sort of nasal drawl, I think they gotta name for it in the human world.” Amookian, or something like that. Nothing she knew or really cared to know. It was funny though, how developed these fleshy bipeds appeared to be! Up to now she’d thought that only dragons were capable of speech and the like! Suppose not everything was terrible and dangerous to learn about. ”Close enough..?”
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"My apologies that your experience with the lot of us has been, for a lack of better words," Sherlock sniffed indignantly, clearly empathizing with both the young dragon's plight and the unadulterated truth behind his own words, "wholly unenlightening."

"You clearly have the essence of intelligence about you, though not in grammatical standards. That is," he added at random, "you are not unscholarly, per se. You have a ruggedness in your timbre -- something to signify a forthrightness that demands clarity at any present sign of danger. There is the accent, of course, but it does not dilute your meanings or drown your intentions behind indecipherable noise. You are loud and young, assertive in your direction and you waste no time or effort on useless, flowery extras."

"I hope I can be a more reassuring display of our...general populous."
Gigachad (played anonymously)

"I'd expect you'd sound dark and mysterious," Gigachad said with a smile. "You have an intelligent tone that pairs well with your overall... vibe." He took a deep breath and thought for a moment before continuing. "You'd be the villain that spins on a chair upon the hero entering his office."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"I think you've mistaken him for me, darling," Jim said with a gently guised petulance. "While I agree that Sherlock would make a much better villain, I'm afraid his ridiculous little ties to the wrong sorts keep him tethered to the more morally scrupulous. It's really annoying."

Moriarty took a moment to regard Gigachad and with an unproductive effort he began his process. "You are a manchild of epic proportions. Maybe it's to conceal some sort of insecurity -- or a multitude thereof -- but you speak with a pitch that demands the attention of those around you. It harkens of hidden, well-repressed emotions. How Victorian. There is depth and perhaps something enigmatic in your tone, and you are an official representative of the dude-bro society; fun at parties, but hardly unpredictable."
The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

"Oh, and what have we here? The mysterious Hyde to the great detective's Jekyll?" There was something about Moriarty he wasn't sure about, obvious from the way the grabbed the pepperbox hilt on his belt, likely for reassurance. After a moment he then began to assess "Much like the detective, you have an air of arrogance and dignity... But there is also some charm laced within... Also akin to your counterpart... Perhaps aside morality you both actually have much in common... I wonder if you are also a decent kisser, much like sir Holmes."
Ganzorig Arslan (played anonymously)

You seem like a talker with a persuasive voice that could con any fool out of their paycheck. There is confidence with a sprinkle of arrogance when you speak. Your cool facade breaks when you become nervous, stammering and stuttering like a child with their hand stuck in a cookie jar. You don't raise your voice when angry, but it does get low to express your seriousness.
Koko Collymore (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"Very..sophisticated..? Kind of like you have a lot of confidence when you speak. As if you know down to the fact that whatever your saying is true. However, I also see you as having some sort of sweet accent. I can't really describe it, but it's..soothing..in a way?" She gave a small shrug. "It's difficult to describe..I apologize.."
Cici (played by Jaws)

“A voice sounds like a seraph’s lullaby though maybe some stutter in it. Oh, a French accent too.”
Devil May Care (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Thomas had stared at cici before saying "I can imagine your voice being gruff, and sweet"
The character above me looks like they'd have the stereotypical, "main character in a kid's show" voice. Y'know, the character voiced by either a teenager that has a slightly high pitched voice or a woman.
"I assume innocent and as if his voice was cracking as preteen boys often do"
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"I'm picturing a 90s kids show on the telly," John tapped his chin thoughtfully. He then smiled boyishly at the other and continued, "Y'know, the voice that over compensates because the actor isn't formally trained and a bit overzealous -- you probably use a lot of gestures to get your point across too. Sure, it's authoritative if needs be, but there's a lot camp there, mate. Take it easy and don't sound so urgent all the time. Sure, your job is probably important, but try to tone it down some, hm?"
"Speaking of the 90's, you sound like the generic protagonist from every one of those cop shows. Ricky Schroeder"
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"What the devil is a 'Ricky Schroeder' and why are media references so confounding?"

Sherlock waved it off dismissively and began, "You use your depth and intonation as a means of clout. You cater to no one and the surprising boom of you voice stands any test of defiance. Perhaps there is a softer side to it for those that earn your favor, but it's a rare shift. You even have a petulance somewhere amidst the deeply rooted virility, one of which you demonstrated just now with my associate here."
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

Andrew pointed at John "he started it by making fun of the old guy......also don't listen to the big guy. Those cop voices are cool. Speaking of cool, you've got a voice that would make furniture assembly instructions sound like the greatest story ever!"
Orithaumos and Sibitharas (played by Anakisuto)

((I like Ras more, so we're talking about him.))

Sibitharas giggled. "You sound confident and proud," it said. "Betchoo would sound real tiny outside that suit."

"As I was saying, That suit probably changes your voice to sound cool, calculating, and genderless."
The Echoes (played anonymously)

Amhiram looked at Sibtharas curiously.

"Like.. Beetlejuice with a Brooklyn accent."
Nikky studies the fellow demonic entity in silence briefly before shoving his hands into his blue slack pockets. "Gruff, always angry, Even without reason, seeing as you are a fellow demon... The voice and general look of you leads me to believe you are from the wrath ring... Probably deeper than my own, but standard for one from the ring of wrath."
Ronny (played by GLiTCh)

Ronny Looked at the man curiously, listening to his voice before responding "Honestly, I can't believe you sound so much like a certain anime character, Mustang, I believe? Your voice is deep, but like a young adult deep. Like a kind electricians voice. Difficult for me to describe honestly." He laughed, clearing his voice.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus