Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Apex (played anonymously)

"I imagine her voice sounds very much like that of Cate Blanchett who played Galadriel." She says.
Old Toad (played by Jaws)

“I imagine her voice to be warm and mature”, the old toad said as he served tea to a fairy with his gloves on, “Feminine of course.”
"I surmise like one of those fantastic older cartoon animals that can talk. Seasoned."
Russian Mafia Princess (played by PinkBrat)

"Slightly deep? I imagine very calm and soothing. Definitely a voice you could listen to reading you bedtime stories."
Haunt (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"accented. not heavily but slightly, also feminine and relaxing"
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"Clearly you're the brooding, silent time. If you speak at all, it's something that needs said. You are probably soft-spoken, not at all abrasive, and you have light, mystical air to your tone, I feel."

John shrugged. He was not the deductive type, but he certainly gave it a good ol' college try.
Anaki no aijin (played by Anakisuto)

Anaki no aijin smiled. "Misuteriasudearinagara, doko ka sensai ni kikoeru to omoimasu," she said, which translates to "I'd expect you'd sound mysterious, but somehow sensitive."
Cohen Magnus Howler (played by Icysoul)

He tilted his head. "I imagine you to have a sweet yet powerful voice." He mused, ears flicking
Cyphrus (played by Anakisuto)

"Squeaky, yet harsh and brooding and intimidating. Strange."
Teacher (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"robotic, a little humanoid, but robotic"
Amaimon (played anonymously)

"Uhh... gruff, somewhat intimidating, but not meaning to be."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Like a comedian I'd say.......Aaron bit of Norm MacDougall and a bit of Bill Burr"
Nick Reyes and Shadelight (played by GigaBit)

"Hmm.. You sound like the Terminator." Nick said.

"What the hell is that?" Shade asked.

"It's.. a guy from a movie. He's this cool robot-guy."
Ryuu Takeshi (played by Lycanhoth)

Ryuu looks over this half demon in front of him, who... Seems to be talking to himself? Perhaps a split personality... Oh well. "Your voice is young... Despite being an obvious adult there's a small hint of teenage youth to it... The other voice is slightly older sounding, if more... Anxious? Timid? It's hard to explain but there's a note of nervous energy to it."
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Hey Stretch, how's the weather up there? Anyway, if you've seen the series called Oz, you sound like Ryan O'Reilly probably"
Magnus Glassman (played anonymously)

Like Liam Neeson??
Cyber 'surf' Lightseeker (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"sweet sounding, feminine, kindly"
Epox (played by X2C)

Some what muffled in only short sentences
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Something exotic, nothing like what you’d expect.
Stray Sickle Weasel (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Gruff, but sorta feminine, in a cool way"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus