Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Roryk (played by Kloomsy)

Roryk was never the type of man to play games, especially with creatures or humans outside of his clan. Hell, he was barely the type of man to talk! He raised an eyebrow. This guy didn’t have the appearance nor the voice of a Viking at all.

“You have the appearance and the tone of a person who acts as if they know everything. Very frail.”

And that was that. He didn’t say anything else on the matter. Instead, Roryk stood stiff like a statue and crossed his arms.
Paulie Beaman (played by _Skylark_)

Beaman wasn't shaken by the demeanor of the person before him; if anything, he met their eyes with a warm and level confidence. Even with that, the smile that touched his lips was an apologetic one.

"Your voice? It's not as gravelly as I expected, honestly. Quite gentle, really. You sound like you keep yourself healthy. Me guessing 'sonorous' was an assumption, huh? I can't say for what it would be like if you were shouting, mind you."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Either a voice great for stand-up comedy, or one of those great narrators that reads to children"
The Echoes (played anonymously)

Amhiram sighed. "All right, I'll try this again because someone got me confused with my.. brother."
"You probably sound like Liam Neeson with a Russian accent."
Paige (played anonymously)

“Hmm… I hear sort of a dulcet range with reverb I believe.”
Alexandrina Duarte (played anonymously)

“Subtle vocal fry purely from your natural accent otherwise light and pleasant.”
Sal (played anonymously)

"Hmm, your voice sounds quite elegant.. and soft, yet bold, y'know?"
Buddy Rhodes (played by X2C)

"kind of techno punk, with reverberation"
Aedgar Stannen (played by Tyranoth) Topic Starter

My mind just defaulted to Toby Macguire

"Probably sounds father-ish with a bit boom it like he could sternly command a whole room of people one minute and then read a bed time story to his kid smoothly the next...i hope i described that right"
Olix Brackley (played anonymously)

"Melodic, a little low, and maybe lilted towards the end of a sentence? Either that or more of a tenor voice, clear, and a little nasally."
Jane Harper (played anonymously)

A deep and baritone manly sorta gravelly calm, yeah.
"Perhaps high in octave, but not too high, and youthful"
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

"A bit on the deeper side... Best word I can use to describe it is dad-like. Like, you just sound like a dad, y'know?"

[OOC: Check Jinxx's character page for voice claim]
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Like someone I know.....and that is not a good thing. And I'll even play fair"

He removed his helmet so his voice was no longer distorted by the voice modulator.

(IYKYK)
Clark Dempsey (played anonymously)

"Smooth and a little low. Maybe tired sounding like someone who doesn't drink enough water."
"Dull and flat, like you're bored of the world around you."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus